The meeting

Can's POV

I can't believe my luck. Like really! What are the odds right? Of all the people I got to bumped into, it had to be her. Her. The woman of my dreams. The woman I've been dying to meet. The woman I've been dying to work with. The woman I had a crush on since forever. The woman my family adores even though they haven't meet her yet. The love of my life. Well, she doesn't know that yet, but a man can dream right? I believe that if I should just focus on my goal I can fully attain it with flying colors. Always. And ever since I entered this world of entertainment industry, and watched her first drama, she's been in my mind already. She's been my goal. And I can't believe, I'm almost getting there. But first of course, I have to do this work first. This first thing first! I know how she loves her job. Of course I know that. I've witnessed that from afar. I know how she values work ethics and if I want to be on her good side, I have to follow that first. Though for me it's not that hard, I love working, and I love this work the most, and working with her, it will be perfect. I can already see the fun we will gonna have, the time I will gonna spend with her, and I am already excited.
I've been anticipating this day of all days. The day I'm going to meet her officially. While preparing for this day, I feel like a kid during Christmas Day. I'm so excited to meet her, but somehow anxious too. I don't want to give her a wrong impression of me. So with a smile and enough confidence, I headed to Gold. It's almost 9 o'clock now so I'm running late. Ugh, I hate being late. It's unprofessional. And I don't want Ms. Demet to feel like I'm not serious about my job and running late for our first meeting should not happen. I was in a hurry I didn't see someone is coming on my way too. I didn't want to sound so rude or arrogant but I got muscles. Like big muscles. Muscles that if someone bump on me, they'd feel like they're bumping on a wall, so just now, I am already feeling sorry for that someone. I'm sure she or he feels that way. But the shocked I felt when I realized who is that someone that just bumped onto me. I really have no idea who it would be. What are the odds right? Just my luck. I am not sure yet if it's bad or good for me but man, she feels good in my arms. And she smells soooo good. Nope, I didn't sniff her, she just smells good. Yes, it's her! The woman that's always in my mind, the woman I'm so excited to meet just bumped into. Miss Demet just bumped into me. I don't if that's possible but the excitement I've felt just got doubled. I almost didn't want to let go of her but I have to compose myself or else I'll make a mistakes and she'll hate me at our first meeting. I don't want that to happen of course.

"Are you okay?" I ask.
But she's not moving.
Okay, this is not good. She's not moving at all. Though I can't say I don't like it because she really feels good in my arms.
"Are you okay?" I asked again. But she's not responding. She's so near I'm so tempted to kiss her but ugh man, I have to restrain myself or jail will be my partner instead of her. "Are you okay?" I asked for the third time and because she's really cute and I can't resist it, I pinched her cheek. Ahhh, that seems to work because it looks like she came back to life. She gently closed her eyes and did some breathing. Now, I'm worried. Maybe I hurt her? But then I saw her transformed in front of my eyes and it's really amazing. From someone who looks like she'd been caught like a deer in a headlights transformed into a lion ready to roar. Woah! That confidence. She's amazing and I'm in trouble. Uh oh!
"Hi" she said.
"Hello"
"I am sorry about that, I wasn't looking, by the way I'm Demet."
"It's okay, it was my pleasure anyways, and I know who you are Ms. Demet, I'm Can Yaman by the way" I said giving my hand to shake while winking at her. She's just so cute I can't resist myself.
"I know who you are too, Mr. Can Yaman." She said, winking at me too. See that? That's the Demet Özdemir I know from afar. That confidence that can eat a man alive. Yes, definitely! I'm in trouble. I'm not sure I can handle her but I'm willing to try. I know I'm so ahead of myself here, but man has to have a Dream and goals right? And like I said, she'll be it. On how to achieve that dream, I'm not sure yet, but I'll figure it out.
"So you're going to the meeting too I presume?" I asked, trying to be in her good side.
"Yeah, I am afraid I'm already late, but seeing as you're still here so I'm not the only one?" She said with one eyebrow raising at me.
"I think we've got time. It's not yet 9 o'clock anyways." I said shrugging. "Shall we go now?" I ask.
"Yeah, Yeah, sure. Lead the way Mr. Can."
"As you wish Ms. Demet" And because I just can't resist, I wink at her again.
The way is kinda small and I don't want to overwhelm her of my presence, so I go ahead of her. She's really beautiful. She's more beautiful in person and I just can't take my eyes off her. Her face is so unique, and she's so small I'm afraid I might crush her but I heard and I saw some of her instagram posts that she's fit. She loves to exercise too and she's a dancer so I know she can hold my strength. If you know what I mean. My mind is going wild now. I better restrain again.
"What?" She noticed my stare.
"Nothing." I feign ignorance.
"Seems something to me" she insisted.
"No, no, nothing really." I said but can't help the smirk on my face. If she'll know what I am thinking she might back out already so I better behave but she's making it hard for me to behave because she just rolled her eyes at me. Yes she did and she thought I didn't notice it? Oh Ms. Demet, you have naughtiness in you huh.

"Ms. Demet, did you just roll your eyes at me?"
"What if I am? What will you gonna do?"
Woah! This woman will going to be the death of me. And we have not even started the meeting yet. I want to put her in my knees and spank that beautiful behind of her, I soooo admired from afar.

"Oh I think I know but it's not for a "first meeting" conversation so I'll keep it to myself." I just said that so not to further the conversation.
"What do you mean?"
"Next time" I said and just playfully wink at her.
She just rolled her eyes at me. Again. And smile. Oh, naughty. Hmmmm. But I love her smile the most. Is there any thing of this woman I don't like yet? It's like everything she does, she's pulling me into her deeply and I can't say I'm complaining. I also loved that she feels so at ease at teasing me back. At least I know she's in her A game and can hold herself in every situations possible.

She follows me inside the room and there we saw our producer, two director and set of three writers. I've already met our producer and directors before. But it's my first time to meet the writers. I've read some synopsis of the first episode and so far I like it.
We greeted everyone in the room. I shake all their hands but Demet is not keen on hand shaking. She loves to hug and she's hugging everyone here in the room. I'm jealous though, I didn't receive that kind of welcome awhile ago. She may be saw my reaction because she just look at me and raise her eyebrow. This woman has sass and I like it. I just shrugged my shoulder and wink at her. And again she rolled her eyes. Oh dear Allah, help me. She'll be really a handful.

The meeting started and flow smoothly.
So far I love the camaraderie of this team. I've worked with Chari before, our director and I always admire and look up to this man but look at him with just 30 minutes with her presence and he's already so far gone for her. The charisma of "my girl" is amazing. Of course, I can only call her that in my mind for now. She might cut my throat if I Voice this out loud. He's smiling at his own joke when suddenly Demet look his way and raised her browse. 'But maybe not?' He said to himself and wink at her. He's really enjoying her presence. Her smile and laughters are so adorable and contagious and you can't help but smile and laugh with her. She's literally a ray of sunshine, it's like when she's around the sun shines so bright and the surroundings are just full of happy thought. That's the feeling you'll feel when she's around and I don't even notice that the meeting is almost over because everyone's enjoying at the moment. Ahhh, 'I can't wait to start our shooting. It will be more enjoyable and more fun if I'm already enjoying just the meet up with her.' He said to himself.

The meeting is over, everyone agreed of the date of the first day of shooting. We will meet with all the casts first before we will formally start. We said our goodbyes to everyone. I want to ask Demet out, just you know, to have  more time with her but I don't know how I'll do it. I know I'm totally introvert in nature but i feel so at ease in her presence that unbeknownst to her, she's giving me enough courage to ask.
Just as I was about to go to her and ask when I was cut by her ringing phone.
She look at the screen first, then look at me, and I feel like the time suddenly stopped and just us there in that room, nothing else matters but our eyes and connections. My heart is bursting so fast I can't even catch when she suddenly cut our connections and look at her phone again. In reality it might just have 5 seconds of me looking at her eyes but it feels like it's eternity already and I just want to look at her eyes forever. It's so expressive and so beautiful. But looking at her now, with her still looking at her phone screen, I wonder who's calling her that she's hesitant to answer. I know she's hesitant because she just let it ring while staring at it the whole time. The call stop and then ring again. And there I saw for the first time her annoyance. Yes, the changes of emotions in her face is amazing yet it kinda make me feel bad to that someone on the other line of her phone because I don't want to be the receiver of that annoyance. She's really pissed yet she's cute too and super pretty when she's angry. She let the phone ring twice then finally she answer and break my heart in the process.

"Hello Seckin." She said.