Chapter 6

Second day here in Las Angeles. The U-haul trucks should be here in a couple hours. While I was waiting, I texted Riley.

To Riley:

Hey Riley! I miss you so much! Anyways, yesterday at the airport I saw these guys making a vine, and when I left they caught up to me and said hey.

From Riley:

Were they cute?  Did you catch their names?

To Riley:

Yea, I guess. There names were..... Nash.....Carter.. and... Hayes.

After that text Riley didnt answer. My phone beeped, it was the sound of a skype call. It was a video chat invite from Riley. I answered it and she screamed right after.

"Why are you screaming?"

"Abby!! Those guys from the airport, were 3 of the Magcon boys!"

Of course! I knew I recognized them from somewhere. Riley is a big fan of them and is always talking about them. How did I not remember those names?

"Oh yea.. sorry. I didn't know they were them"

"Well next time you see any of them, tell them I love them so much!"

"Deal. Hey I have to go. U-Haul trucks are here. Have to go un-pack. Bye Riley  I love you!"

"Love you to Abby! Bye"

My room is on the second floor and its pretty big. It's going to take a while to getting used to. My phone was plugged in and playing music, since I was only bringing up my boxes that I could carry.

I went downstairs and out the door. I put all my boxes in the fluffy grass. Mya and I put my boxes in my room and I went to help her with her boxes.

"Abby?!"

"Yea."

"Im miss my old room, and my friends"

"Me to Mya, me to."

We hugged and I left the room. I opened every box and put them where they were going to go when the furniture was put in. I had one more box that was filled with my scrapbook things. I opened it and immediately saw my latest scrapbook that Riley and I made together. I wanted to open it, but then again I didn't. I decided to just go through it. First page had a picture of Riley and I when we were little. The scrapbook went from when we were little to now. I couldn't help it, everything in my room reminded me of home and Riley. My scrapbook, my homemade decorations, all my pictures. Everything. I threw the scrapbook in the box, grabbed my phone and went for a walk to cool down.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm just going to take a walk around to the park I saw when we where coming. I need to cool down..."

"Okay. Be careful."

When I opened the door, all I saw was furniture along the driveway and alot of people helping put the furniture inside. I put my headphones in my ears vand went to the park. There was an empty bench so I went to sit. I couldn't help it anymore, I had to just let it out.

Hayes P.O.V

"Higher Hayes!! Higher!"

She was going really high right know on the swings and I started to get a little scared. Since Skylynn kept putting her head down when she was coming back.

"Hayes!! Hayes stop the swing hurry!"

When the swing was closer to the ground and not moving as much skylynn jumped off and ran to a girl  at the bench. She looks like the girl from the airport.

"Skylynn!"

Abby P.O.V

I couldn't help it anymore, once I finished looking at that scrapbook I wanted to cry. I missed everybody and here was just not the same.

"Hello!"

I jumped back a little and she giggled. I'm guessing it was her brother who came up behind her.

"Hi" I said to them covering my face as turned to the side.

The little girl went to my side and put her face were I could see it.

"Are you ok? Why are you crying?"

"I'm fine, thank you. I haven't had the best week"

"I'm sorry. My name is Skylynn."

"Hello,Skylynn!"

Hayes P.O.V

When I caught up with Skylynn, I noticed the girl was crying and hiding it from Skylynn and I.

"Sky, why don't you go play over there with the other little kids?"

"Okay!"

Skylynn left and I sat down.

"Hey, are you sure your'e okay?"

"Yea. I'm fine, thanks."

She looked up and smiled. Her smile is amazing.

"I feel like I have seen you before"

Oh my gosh, she remembers.

"The airport?"

"Oh yea, the other 2 guys pushed you on the floor."

I could feel my face get bright red. We talked for awhile, untill her mom called telling her to come home. I called Sky over and I went home. She was walking beside me, she must live this way.

"Where do you live?" Skylynn said while holding her hand.

"Down the block"

"Really? We live 2 blocks away!"

It makes so much more sense, when I was walking over here I saw the trucks but didn't even think of her. She started walking down the street to her house, but I didn't want her to leave.

"Hey wait!"