5

"Oh..What a surprise.." I said, shocked.

I entered the office, thinking this was just a normal day. But oh boy, I was very wrong.

I entered to see a group of unfamiliar people talking with the other members. Well, all of them were unfamiliar, except for one.

It's the woman I fought yesterday, Ozaki. I totally touched her weak spot talking about her past yesterday, not to mention I knocked her out cold.

Ozaki was glaring at me like I was some pesky amoeba. An older looking man seemed to notice.

I don't know his name yet, so let's call him Dracula 2.0 for now.

"Do you perhaps know her, Ozaki?" He inquires.
Shit, I can feel myself sweating. That hat-wearing potato was looking at me straight in the eyes.

The other members who were conversing with Ozaki's companions seemed to notice, and Atsushi was frozen into place, startling a young blond girl.

"Sorry for yesterday, Ozaki-san." I bow. "I made sure I didn't cut off any limb, but I didn't know you would pass out with just one strike.." I apologized.

The hat-wearing potato flinched. Then charged towards me. "How dare you harm Ane-san!" He punched me in the stomach, but not as fast as my Requipping skills.

So his fist came into contact with not-so-metal-but-stronger-than-metal metal. Ouch.

"Nice one, (N/N)-chan!" Osamu applauds from behind.
Thank you 'Samu, for saving me from getting myself get punched once again by a potato.

"Heh~ I came in earlier than you today, 'Samu..What happened?" I raised an eyebrow.
"Hmm~? You left your phone again after the fight from yesterday." He smirks, glancing at Ozaki. "You were so into it, too~"

" 'Samu!!" I shouted, blushing. "Hehe~ I took a picture, you know~" He teases. "How scandalous~" He quoted Ozaki from yesterday.

"Delete it! Delete it, idiot Osamu!!" I said, giving repeated light punches on his chest.

"Ne, Atsushi-kun, are they dating~?" A girly and childish voice said.
"Ah, not really. They're just close." He smiles.

Thank you Atsushi, I'll make sure to treat you with tea on rice some time.

"These two idiots did prank us by telling everybody they were dating." Kunikida pinched our ears.

"What~? I thought we were forgiven!" Osamu and I said in sync.
An irk mark formed on Kunikida's forehead.
"So they pranked you like that already? How are you supposed to know that they're really dating or not~? Ne Atsushi-kun, how do you know if two people are dating?" The blonde little girl asked.

"I actually don't know how to answer that, Elise-chan.." He struggles to answer her question.
"Sorry for not introducing myself sooner. I'm Mori Ougai, Port Mafia's boss." Dracula 2.0 introduced himself.

"Sōseki wanted the both of us to mingle with each other peacefully for some unknown reasons." Fukuzawa explains.
"Well, this chick right here knocked out Ane-san yesterday!" The potato pointed at me.
"A chick? Why thank you, I didn't know I looked that pleasing~" I smirked. Osamu stifled his laughs.
"Nakahara-kun, stay calm. Nobody is allowed to attack, remember?" Mori warns.
"Yes sir." And with that, he fell back.

"Say, don't you want to know how a couple acts like, Elise-chan?" I smile gently. Atsushi raises an eyebrow, it's like he knows what's coming. I wiggled my eyebrows at Osamu, who in return, gave a wink.

"See that orange-haired dude right over there, with the black-haired girl?" I whispered in her ear.
"Yep! I do!" She smiles. "Why is the girl touching him like that?" She asks me.
Ranpo flinched, accidentally choking on a jellybean. Good thing he recovered quickly.
"Yeah, that's what couples do really. They do bolder ones on the bedroom." I whispered. Her ears went red.