Pleasures And Pain

PROLOGUE :

Carter Woodwords is a dangerous mafia man. He is a part of Pericoloso (Dangerous) , which is an Italian Mafia gang. He has blue eyes and a body which is drool worthy. He is a billionaire who was famous for his playboy ways. He had girls throwing themselves at him. He used to have fun with different girls every week but all this stopped when he met her.

Lily Dornan, was a sweet innocent smile girl who used to live with Carter at his house along with other mafia members,due to marriage contract between them . She used to have violent and merciless dad back at her house. Her life changed when she met Carter.

What will happen when Carter's long lost mother,whom he loved dearly will knock at his door all of a sudden with a girl who she wants Carter to marry. She thinks that lily is after Carter for his money and thus doesn't approve of her.Will Carter divorce Lily and let the love of his life go just to get the love of her mother back?

----

"Mom I can't. I love her and she isn't a gold digger." I heard Carter shout at her mother.

I know his mom doesn't like me and thinks I'm a gold digger. She wants him to marry Rachel . I know how he has missed his mother for these years and wants her love. I can't be selfish and stay with him. His mother will leave if I didn't divorce him.

I picked my phone and called our lawyer.

"Hello Mr. Moritte. I want you to send the papers of I and Carter's divorce to our home by today evening. Don't tell anyone about this."

I broke down after I hanged up the call. I started crying while hugging my pillow.

I may die if I leave him but if that means Carter will stay happy then so be it.