02

HEARTBEAT

"My heart beats for only you, always and forever," she whispered before walking away from me.

2013

"I love you, Vien," I said and hugged her tight.

"I love you, too. I always want you to be happy. I love you so much," she whispered.

2014

"What if one day I die?" she asked while holding my hands.

"I will follow you because I love you," I answered seriously.

"Don't follow me. Remember that my heart beats for only you. Always and forever."

2015

"Let's end this," I said.

It's not that I don't love her anymore. I need to focus on my career. I can't give her time that she deserve.

"I love you. If that will make you happy then I'll respect your decision." She smiled trying to hide the tears.

"I'm sorry. I know I'm hurting you."

"My heart beats for only you, always and forever," she whispered before walking away from me.

She is Vien Lopez.
My first love.

2018 (Present time)

"Atty. Ian Mendoza, congratulations. Your wife is already in her hospital room. She survived the operation," the Doctor told me.

"Thank you so much, Doc."

"You're welcome, Atty. Mendoza." He smiled.

"May I know who is my wife's heart donor?" I asked.

"Vien..."

"Vien?"

"Vien Lopez. Her name is Vien Lopez, Atty. Mendoza," he answered.