|59| - Hands all up on me

________

________

The music was loud, everyone was fucked up. It was Nancy's birthday and organising a house party was her favourite activity so it was no surprise that she did well.

There were many people, everybody dancing around with their friends or partners.

Ellie was also tipsy, but not too drunk, thankfully.

It was the best house party of her life, she was enjoying herself by her boyfriend's side and really, she had that pure feeling of happiness at that moment with him. She finally succeeded at erasing all the bad things out of her head.

That was until the whole Bangtan maknae line appeared behind her, Jimin and Taehyung running to her. And she wasn't dreaming.

Ellie was so glad to see them looking relaxed after so long, they haven't been themselves for the whole week. She realised it was probably Taehyung's idea to tag along since he was the one who got her here. Taehyung and Jimin were fine, but about Jeongguk walking behind them...she wasn't so sure.

Ellie wouldn't mind at all, after all, she could always ignore Jeongguk and act like they never knew each other in the first place. But the thing is that unpredictable is a word made specifically for the existence of Jeon Jeongguk.

His dark eyes fall on her as he walks over to where the maknaes were standing next to Ellie and her boyfriend. He looks so good, his hair messy, a leather jacket tightly wrapped around his defined biceps and back, and those dark grey ripped jeans which hugged his muscular thighs just right...every girl at the place must have been drooling over Jeon Jeongguk.

"Hi, you two," he greets them with full confidence, hands hidden in the pockets of his jacket.

Both Ellie and Steve nod, acknowledging him but clearly neither of them is happy to see him.

"Let's get some drinks," Steven suggests and Ellie gladly takes his hand and follows with a smile, leaving the maknaes behind.

Soon, as they're sitting in the kitchen, Ellie's phone buzzes.

Nancy: your gangsta friends are here!!
Ellie: i know...
Nancy: i have just seen the one with big dick energy!!!!
Nancy: damn he is H.O.T.
Ellie: you can keep him, it's fine
Nancy: i may try once he's done staring at you and steve
Ellie: ...let him stare

_______

Ellie doesn't even realise as she's being dragged by some friend to the living room and soon ends up in a circle of about 15 people. She can see Jimin and Taehyung brightly smiling at her as she's sitting in front of them, next to Steven.

They were drunk, you could see, but they were acting so cute.

Right across from Ellie, there's Jeongguk, staring right into her eyes. She was scared just to sit in front of him, she knew she needed to keep herself away from him.