two

"I feel like my holy water did nothing." Ryan commented. I looked at his water gun. I slightly pushed it to make it fall down. I was sitting next to a camera and a camera guy. The Shane character and Ryan character were up front. 

"Your water gun fell." The camera dude said.

"Probably just the car." Shane commented.

"Man. This dude is such a skeptic." I sit back and watch out the window. 

xxx

I sighed, this car ride going on longer than expected. I was moved over, on Shane's shoulder. I don't really think he noticed my presence. Obviously, he's not going to any time soon. I placed my hand on his shoulder, putting pressure on it. He moved his hand on his shoulder and stretches. 

"You good Shane?" Ryan asks.

"Yeah I'm good, just worn out." A minute of silence passes and I push Shane's head toward the window. "Stop being so rambunctious with the car movements." Shane rubs his head and I smirk.

"I'm not? I'm driving normally." Ryan sighs. "I'm almost at the hotel anyways."

xxx

I looked around the hotel room, Shane's to be exact. There wasn't much, since it was just a hotel room. I remember going to hotels when I was younger, with my parents. Although, I was staying in my mom's room and my parents were in separate rooms. They weren't divorced, they were just having, troubles.

I saw Shane set up a camera. "Why did Ryan ask me to do this? Nothing's going to happen tonight." I heard him mumble. "Whatever." He brushed it off and set the camera up in the corner of the room to record the activity of the whole room.

While Shane changed and got ready for bed, I looked around in deciding to fuck with him. I'm a pretty strong spirit compared to the older ones here. Thankfully, there are none in this room. This hotel isn't 'haunted' but is only people who visit here are haunted.

Shane, as a skeptic, isn't going to believe anything I do, but it's worth a try. I won't fuck with Ryan, as much as I want to. He's already a believer and all I want to do is make Shane believe.