GOD KILLED ME.

''GOD IS WATCHING SO GIVE HER A GOOD SHOW''

TRACK ONE;

The Killing Moon

Echo & the Bunnymen

i am the god.i am all the gods who shall listen to you at every bedtime. i am the moon. who you shall look at every morning.except in the spring.spring is a too sunny season to make you lose your reason.i will smile and giggle at the sight of you, simple mortal, being so little. a million of atoms colliding, billions of minuscule specks of fairy dust on your skin.a pupillary sphincter, bleeding unknowingly for the after. what after? you may ask.oh, you little child. you little naive fucker.world of misery, despair, and joy is the after. ever demon you have ever seen in the corner of your bedroom was born there. the after.after.after what? you may ask.moon's, gods, clouds, stars, and mountains will sight. you stumble, your feet get stuck in the pillows, everything is nothing but chaos.don't worry! they all whisper. we don't bite.we'll only give you a bit of a fright. lost, you try to scream but no sound comes out.

the bed in which you will soon be dead suffocates you.slowly.until midnight. hands of the immortals, grips of the seas and all of the most colossal trees get ahold of you.their hands get tighter and tighter while the tips of your fingers go...blue.

your heart is now nothing but an empty slowly beating muscle trying to keep alive.death swept in slowly, making you feel like you had plenty of time to try to make yourself happy.it is now, almost joyfully, that it hits you. as elegant as all the highest monarchs of our time, it starts with your brain.memories good or bad, this is a new form of pain. never achieved dreams and all of your deepest darkest deeds are now gone, it only took a couple of seconds.how can one's entire life evaporate so fast? she is cutting the string, fiddling it.oh! shes back it. your whole body sinks to the ground, your eyes blink for the last time. you die while taking your last breath, it will never be finished. your body will remain here, motionless and frigid for days until they both find you. two strangers, her eyes are green and his are black, she stares at you while he takes a step back.she was hiking, he was hiding.i could go on and on about the multitude of comparisons, two strangers, in different positions, one on the left, on the right. together they stare at that same body consumed by moonlight.how did their roads cross? nothing and especially that matters now.they can smell the odor of death from here. her words lost, the girl speaks up a simple ''hi''.the boy takes a few minutes to reply.she was muttering to him.or was she trying to do that with the body? was she a lost goddess, capable of contacting the cadaverous? paying more attention to her now, from that angle, he could only see how cerulean and chapped her lips were, similar to the body.she was playing with the dead skin on her lips, red and blue swirled in together. he blurted out the first thing that came to his mind; ''who's that''. the girl looked over, was he being serious?

both of them take a step forward. the boy reaches out for your arms and your legs were grabbed by his new partner. you didn't move or shout, your eyes didn't blink, staying open for what could be a forever. the air didn't enter your lungs, ears didn't hear the branches-cracking steps of the kids or their now calmed breathing. your heart wasn't pumping blood and that blood never fed your now hungry veins.