beans

3:14 PM

"So ... You come here often?"

Jeon Jungkook's dark voice beams before his brown eyes dart to mine as he sips his black coffee, the black finger tattoos jumping to my sight as he grasp the plastic-cup close.
I can't help but snort at him as I shake my head a little and giggle.

"I work here. Remember?"
I push my chair back and reveal the barista-apron on my body, as my hands runs down my frame. Jungkook purses his lips and and tilts his head back in embarrasment — a tight smile appears on his pink lips, that I've taken myself in staring at a lot.

I sigh and sip my own iced latte, taking in the view of the handsome man in front of me.
I've never seen him so casual-looking before.

He's wearing black, loose sweatpants paired with a oversized grey hoodie. The hood is up on his head, flatting down the dark-brown strands of hair on the top of his head. His dark eyes hooded under his bouncy, rather long hair matches the dark coffee he drinks. I like to see this side of him as well, since I only know of the stylish tattoo-artist from Monstudio.

"Aren't you working today?" I ask, feeling the silence take up too much space.
My phone vibrates next to me, and I mentally sigh knowing it is Jimin and Taehyung's nosey asses trying to get me to spill some details about this ... date.

"I'm not. The shop is closed." Jungkook crosses his arms over his chest, his biceps visible through the thick material of the hoodie.
I swallow thickly, to which Jungkook smirks.

"But you're never closed?" I fasten my gaze on his bare face, determined not to be tempted by his flex, that he obviously enjoys.

"When we're hungover we are." He answers, licking his lips, before taking the hood down and ruffle his soft-looking hair swiftly.
I only nod, not knowing what to say next. Instead Jungkook leans in on the table, his elbows placed on the wooden surface.
I gaze to him, only to meet his boring, brown eyes.

"Is Namjoon a good kisser?"

I cough at his question, the coffee getting caught in my throat. My eyes tear up due to the freaking lack of air and Jungkook is just chuckling at my situation. Getting my breath back I narrow my eyes at him, the daring look on his face challenging me.

"Quite the kisser, actually. His advantage is his plump lips." I say, nodding my head slowly as I roll my lips together in amusement. Jungkook raises his brows, before nibbling on his bottom lip with his hand.

"You think plump lips are attractive?" He asks casually, trying to hide the fact that he knows that his lips are a little smaller than Namjoon's.

"Very attractive." I say, putting pressure on the first word. I enjoy seeing him in the hot seat, the roles changing as I'm in control right now. Surprisingly.

Jungkook hums, his head bopping a little as he grab his cup once more in defeat.

I decide to lean in on the table now, the same posture he had a few moments ago.

"Is that small blonde girl a good kisser?"

Jungkook's eyes widen as the green straw between his lips are released so fast, before sitting the cup down in the table again. He clears his throat, and blinks a few times before catching my eyes.

"She's alright." He says, his voice rather low.

"Who is she? Your girlfriend?" I continue with my nosey investigation.

"Her name is Rosie. Rosie Kang. And no, she's not my girlfriend. I'm not really the girlfriend type." His eyes bores into mine, his voice still low and deep.

The name Rosie Kang dwells at the back of my mind, something telling me that I've seen her elsewhere. I just don't remember where ...

The small bell at the front door rings, indicating that there's customers in the shop.
I bite my bottom lip as I turn around and watch three young teenagers walk in.

I turn again and glance at Jungkook who's still staring at me, a small smile on his beautiful lips.

"That's my cue to stop harassing you." I grin, standing up slowly from the soft chair.

Jungkook chuckles, and smile — his smile is in contrast to his rather dark appearance. He has the most adorable bunny-teeth smile where his eyes crinkle up, to which my stomach does this funny thing as soon as I see it.

"You haven't been harassing me," he says as he also gets up from the chair, taking both of our empty cups and throws them in the thrash-can next to the counter, "I'd like to get to know you more, actually."

My mouth part a little at his words, and I catch him staring at my lips for a second. I feel my cheeks heat up, the warmth making them blush.

I flatten out my apron, before looking at him again.

"You better put in some effort then." I say with a barely convincing confident voice — to which he scoffs and gets closer, the delicate and masculine smell of his cologne filling my nostrils. I swallow and look into his eyes that are awfully close at this point.

Jungkook smirks at my flustered state, before he lifts my chin up a little with his pointer, studying my features carefully before speaking once more.

"Trust me. I will."

______________