●VIII●

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●Natalia stands next to Faith while she texted Wanda

Natalia stands next to Faith while she texted Wanda."Good news...We're going to the opera!"Mr.Harrington says making Natalia look up.Everyone starts complaining while wearing glow sticks."Don't look at me"Mr.Dell. "What happened to the carnival?"MJ says."Well this is upgrade living,guys. Come on.The tour company just gave us these tickets.For free!Do you have any idea how much opera tickets cost?"Mr.Harrington says making Natalia look at Peter."No.Because none of us have ever wanted to go to the opera.Ever"Flash says."Well, I think this is gonna be culturally enriching for us"Ned says."Thank you, Ned.Everyone,this is gonna be, maybe,the best four hours of our whole trip"Mr.Harrington says and Natalia hears everyone complain.She walks over to Peter who's facing Ms.Harrington and Mr.Dell and whispers into his ear."I feel like you have something to do with this"Natalia says and Peter blushes.
"I just have to keep them distracted and can you do me a favor"Peter says and Natalia nods."Please keep a eye on them don't let anyone leave that opera place"Peter says and Natalia nods.

Natalia walks with the group in the crowded streets."Seriously.I bet now you're all happy that I had you pack a nice outfit"Mr.Harrington says."Yeah, because we'd much rather go to a 4-hour opera instead of the biggest party in the world"Flash says."Again, don't look at me"Mr.Dell says.

They arrive at the Opera theatre. "Okay...Here we are beat the rush out "Mr.Harrington says."Yeah.The rush out"Mr.Dell says."Lucky for us,we got the best seats in the house.Let's go"Mr.Harrington says.Natalia stays back while the group walks away. Alexander turns around and smiles at Natalia."Hey.I'll save you a seat"Aelxander says and Natalia nods and he walks away.Natalia like around and noticed Peter looking at her in awe."You look really pretty" Peter says."Thank you,you look handsome"Natalia says with a smile. "I have to tell you something"Peter says and Natalia nods."I don't like MJ" Peter says and Natalia looks at him with a confused face."What about the plan?"Natalia says."Uhhh it's cancelled I actually lik-"Peter starts to say but gets cut off by Fury."Are you in position?"Fury says in the earpiece Peter is wearing."No"Peter says and Natalia understands he he's a earpiece."Why the hell not?"Fury asks."No,I'm coming"Peter says and looks at Natalia."I'm...Hey, I gotta go"Peter says and Natalia nods."Be careful"Natalia says and kisses his cheek.Natalia goes and sits down next to Alexander and Faith.Natalia notices MJ getting up so she gets up and follows MJ.Betty and Ned look at both girls thay got up."Where do you think they're going?Do you think she's going to the carnival?We should go,too.Yes, we should go.Come on,let's go.Come on!"Betty says while getting up."All right"Ned says while following Betty.

Natalia sees MJ and she goes up to her."Why did you leave?"Natalia asks and MJ looks at Natalia."I saw Peter leave and I know"MJ says and Natalia looks at her confused."Know what?" Natalia asks."I know you're The Widow and Peter is Spiderman"MJ says and Natalia shakes her head."What,why do you say that"Natalia asks."I mean come on you and the widow have the same hair the same lips and if you put a photo of you besides her it's pretty obvious"MJ says."Ok I am her but we have to leave its dangero-"Natalia says while grabbing MJ's hand but she got cut off by a loud roar.Both girls run and leave until she sees Ned and Betty.Natalia stops and MJ looks at her."I have to help them"Natalia says and MJ shakes her head."It's to dangerous"MJ says and Natalia looks back."I'll be back"Natalia says and she presses her bracelet her suit appears.
Natalia sees Beck and Peter fighting the elemental monster.Natalia takes out her zip line gun and shoots it up and it zips her up where Betty and Ned are."Omg it's the widow"Betty says."I need you guys to climb down fast"Natalia says."How are we going to climb down?"Betty asks.Natalia takes out three devices that gives you mini parachutes."Here"Natalia says while pressing the devices on their backs."Just jump"Natalia says while standing up and Betty's and Ned's eyes widen."That's crazy"they both say.They hear a roar from the elemental monster and they see he is getting bigger."Look just jump and it will give you a parachute or you can just stay here and get eaten by this big monster"Natalia says while she jumps down and a parachute helps her down making her get down in safety. Both Ned and Betty jump and with a parachute on their backs."Ok now run and get away from here"Natalia says and the couple leaves running.Natalia runs back to where MJ was standing waiting for her."So it's really you"MJ says with a smirk."Don't tell anyone about it"Natalia says while presses her bracelet making the suit dissapear."I-I picked something up"MJ says showing me a little projector. "What the hell"Natalia says the projector starts to buffer and it shows a projection of a elemental making them step back."What the hell"Both girls say while looking at it.They see a projection of Mysterio appear making Natalia's eyes widen."That two faced bitch"Natalia says while looking at the projector and back at MJ.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Natalia's Outift at the Opera

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●Natalia's Outift at the Opera