House Guest

As Shayna placed Mac'Kenzie in the car, she thought about what Shawn would say when he got home. He would understand, but he would wonder why she had taken Mac'Kenzie.

Shayna could have left her with the police, but she would have regretted it when she got home. Shawn would understand if Shayna didn't want anything to do with her. But why did she? Why did Shayna feel protective of her? Shayna studied Mac'Kenzie as she strapped her in her seat.

All Shayna could think of was that she had nothing to take care of Mac'Kenzie with. Kenzie was old enough to eat regular food, and to drink regular stuff. She had enough stuff in her diaper bag to hold her through the night.

The twenty minute drive to their home was enough time for Shayna to think things through. She would treat Mac'Kenzie like she was her own, because it wasn't her fault that her dad slept with Ciara. Mac'Kenzie was innocent in all this.

As Shayna got into the house she got some food into Mac'Kenzie, and had just finished giving her a bath. She was brushing Kenzie's hair when she heard the housekeeper talking to Shawn. He was yelling to her down the stairs, when Mac'Kenzie jumped out of Shayna's arms, and ran into his arms.

Mac'Kenzie hugged Shawn's neck tight, and screamed, "Daddy, I missed you."

"Oh, baby girl daddy missed you too," he said picking her up, and blowing blueberries on her cheek. Shayna watched the two interact, and it brought tears to her eyes. She tried to wipe her eyes quickly, but Shawn had already seen them fall.

Shawn took Mac'Kenzie downstairs to get icecream while he talked to Shayna in the livingroom. He pulled her in his arms, and said, "Baby, I know this is hard for you, but what is she doing here."

"I found Ciara passed out hanging out of her car, and Mac'Kenzie was in the car screaming at the top of her lungs. So I called the police."

"But that doesn't explain why you have Mac'Kenzie."

"Shawn I couldn't just leave her there. I would have felt so terrible if I hadn't gotten her."

"You are -." Just as Shawn was talking his cell phone rang.

Shayna left him to his conversation, and went and checked on Mac'Kenzie. She had whipped cream on her nose, and was licking the chocolate syrup off of her spoon. Shayna walked up to her, and Kenzie said, "Taking pictures was fun, Mrs. Shay." I looked at her and laughed. She was so adorable. Shayna kissed Mac'Kenzie on her forehead, and looked down at her stomach.

Shawn walked in, and said "Baby we have to go to the hospital. Ciara told the police that you kidnapped Kenz."

"She did what?"

"Exactly, and if we don't bring you and her down there, the police are going to come here, and arrest you," he explained.

By now Shayna is pacing in the dining room. She stopped when she felt like she was going to be sick. She took off running to the kitchen, and made it to the trashcan. She felt like she had emptied her entire stomach into the black bag. Shayna wiped her head, and took the glass of water that Shawn handed to her.

Shawn rubbed her back, and asked,"What was that about?"

"Your children are making me sick."

"Don't you mean my child. What did Mac'Kenzie do?"

"No, your children," Shayna said rubbing her stomach. It took a second for it to sink in, and he dropped to his knees in front of her.

After five minutes of staring, Shawn finally said, "We're gonna have a baby?"

"No, we're gonna have two babies, but we have to go before I go to jail. We need to handle this Ciara situation, because its already been hard for us to have kids, and I'm not gonna lose them because of your dumb ass baby mama."

"Oh my gosh, I'm going to be a father of three. I love you so much." "I love you too, but we have to go," Shayna urged.

Now on to the hospital.

(A/N Idk how I feel about this chapter. Kind of iffy on it, but you guys tell me what you think. As always please Comment/Fan/Vote.)