•Confrontation•

Third Person's POV

After about half an hour, the raven-haired male is still pacing in his office. He wanted to leave but he can't since he knew what Hanji will talk to him about. Levi doesn't want to mark this day as the end of his and Eren's relationship— even though they're still officially not in one.

What can you do? Levi just doesn't want his mate be separated away from him by the person which is much higher in authority than him when it comes to Eren. His jumbled thoughts had been interrupted when a quite harsh slamming of the door echoed in the room which made him flinch unnoticeably.

"Levi Ackerman." that serious and quite scary voice of a female made Levi gulp as he knows who it was already.

Then it was followed by a sigh. His back is facing the door so he can only hear the the clicking of heels as it became more louder and more louder for Levi while unoticeably shivering on his spot. Then, a surprisingly heavy palm rest on his shoulder blade that made him jolt up in surprise and turn around abruptly.

"L-look I can ex—" the raven-haired male tried to reason out but his assistant cut him off.

"I don't need explanation, your highness. I just want to remind you that he still didn't know anything about you being a vampire nor is he your mate." he reprimanded yet she is also sounding so worried.

Levi sighed and was a bit surprised that even though Hanji is angry, she still addressed him formally.

"I-I know that... I just can't hold back my anger anymore..." he mumbled like a deer under the spotlight.

It was now Hanji's turn to sigh again and shakes her head then crossed her arms in her chest.

"Anger issues... I knew this would happen." the female brunette commented.

Levi is now getting scared every second that passes while he watched his assitant. She seems to be thinking for a few minutes before shaking her head while smiling.

"Fine. I'll give you another chance and this will be your last chance so don't you ever waste this one, you hear me Ackerman?" was Hanji's statement which made Levi nod slightly and sighed in relief.

"I'll let you be with my son in one condition." suddenly, the raven-haired man had a bad feeling about that one.

"I'll only let you be with him if you can conceal your true identity as a vampire until I tell him everything or he's at the legal age of vampires, which is 50. You can be with him by starting courting him and going on a date like a 'Normal Couple' would do and that should be strictly followed. In addition to that, you can't also touch him sexually. Understand? Unless you want your precious mate to be taken away." the bossy assistant stated firmly her rules.

Levi stare at her in slight disbelief. Alright, to tell the truth, Levi still haven't gone in any relationships before, not even once nor even know how to be romantic so Hanji making such rules will going to be very hard for him to follow.

'How the hell does 'date' even worked?' Levi thought, a bit annoyed and irritated while thinking very hard.

'Maybe I can as...'

"I know what you are thinking and no. I will not help you with that. Figure it out yourself on how a date works and how will you court him." Hanji huffed and crossed her arms.

"B-but how the hell will I do that?!" Levi asked in a frantic tone, finally losing composure over himself.

Hanji only replied him with shrugging off her shoulders before turning away but then stopped in front of the door.

"Oh, and you still have a meeting in 5 minutes." the brunette assistant turn then give him a smug smirk before leaving the office of her boss.

The CEO could only grit his teeth in frustration before clicking his tongue. He swore to himself that he'll definitely prove to Hanji that he's more worthy to be her son's spouse and mate.