Chapter 12

Chapter 12
By the Heavens

People have walked in to gods. Such Immortals don't exist, but these gods were the first masters of the arts.

Like how in East Europe, they have the master of Ice and Darkness, West Europe has Metal, Russia has Fire, The United Asian Federation has Nature, African Union has Water, Australia has Earth, and The United America has Wind.

These Masters gave the world a new glimpse of hope... but with a single tick of the clock, the War happen.

With only Life and Death, can control these Arts Users, and they bowed down before them.

Seungmin was scared to show his true power, but now he has nothing to show other than his Psychic powers.

Seungmin waited for days for Hyunjin to wake up. He couldn't feel and sense Hyunjin's heartbeat. But he still has hope...

"Seungmin." Minho said and pats Seungmin's shoulder.

"I know... 'He should wake up soon and everything will go back to normal'... you have said that since-" Seungmin was cut off by Changbin entering the room.

"I have more information of Yggdrasil." Changbin said and puts down folders of papers.

Seungmin and Minho starts reading them while Changbin also helped on scanning.

"Yggdrasil, the Home of the Gods." Minho said

"Are you certain that it is Yggdrasil? Because most of these are all fiction... none of this is real... like look at this." Minho gives Seungmin the paper.

"Yggdrasil, the Home of the Gods and the Eternal." Seungmin said.

Seungmin...

"Huh? Who goes there?" Seungmin looks around

"Seungmin, what is it?" Changbin said.

"Did you all hear that?" Seungmin said.

You're getting closer...

"Shadows!" Seungmin called and two of his Shadows appeared in his side.

"My Lord, your orders we obey." They said in unison and bowed down.

Seungmin gave them the folders and they looked at it.

"Help us find the Yggdrasil. We need as much help as you can." Seugmin asked softly and smiled.

"I am sure our Leaders will give you our support." The Shadows then disappeared and Seungmin turns to Minho.

The pendant... follow it...

Seungmin hears it again and searches for the pendant. He opened multiple drawers just to find it.

"What are you finding?" Minhi said while watching Seungmin panic.

"Th-The Pendant... I need it now." Seungmin looks at Minho.

"We will find it. I will help you... Just go to Hyunjin's room, maybe it is there." Minho smiled softly and Seungmin nodded.

Seungmin ran out the door, passing Changbin. Then he reached to Hyunjin's room and opened it, and Hyunjin wasn't in his bed.

Seungmin's heart dropped and eyes widened.

"Help! Hyunjin's gone! Find him! Fi-" then the bathroom door opens and saw Hyunjin with wet hair and only a towel on his hips.

"Chill... I was just showering." Hyunjin said while drying out his hair.