Chapter 11

Kit and Phana were poking each other. Both giving sign and pointing to Beam who's busy and focus studying. Beam realize the two act weird.

"What's wrong with you two?", he asked.

Kit and Phana grin. Kit give him signal to ask Beam. Beam sighed.

"Just ask me already. What are you guys argue about?", Beam asked.

"Er. So, you and Forth...", Kit paused. He didn't know what to ask. Phana sighed.

"You forgive him? I mean, second chance?", Phana asked.

Beam looked at his two best friends he sighed then shook his head.

"No. I forgive him, but not the chance. You guys know, I hate being played. I hate it when I look like a stupid idiot."

Kit and Phana didn't say anything. They know, Beam really well. He is the person who is playing hard to get, but actually someone who can easily fall for someone. It's just his high-levels-ego that makes him doesn't want to admit the truth.

"So don't ask me about him anymore."

Kit and Phana just nodded. What else can they say when Beam already said like that, right?

••••

It was already late at night, but Beam still hasn't come back to the dorm. He stayed at the study room alone for that day. It's not because he wants to be alone but Phana and Kit are having their 'oh-so-great' time with their boyfriends, Wayo and Ming.

In the middle of the silence room, suddenly he heard a LINE notification bell for message from his phone. He reached out his phone on the table and open the message. He frowned when he sees the username.

Forthy4 :
What are you doing?

Beam sighed and shake his head. He just put his phone back on the table without replying the message. The phone ring again.

Forthy4 :
Are you at the dorm or at the campus?

Forthy4 :
Don't come home too late, okay. Have you eat?

Beam groaned and roughly put his phone on the table.

"Why do he need to ask me everything? Am I look like a kid? Stupid asshole!", Beam blabbering.

After a few more minutes, Beam decided to pack his things up and walked out of the medical faculty building. He get into his car and drove away. After a while, he realized someone with motorbike was following him behind.

Maybe he just go to the same way, was Beam's thought. Beam stopped by a 7E store to buy some fast food. He saw the same motorbike parked not far from his car, at the moment he walked to his car. Beam frowned as he realized the rider and the motorbike looks familiar.

I knew it!

Beam quickly get in to the car and drove back to the dorm. On the way home, he can see the motorbike still following him. Beam sighed and shook his head. As he arrived and get out from the car, he saw the rider of the motorbike stop not far from him. Beam sighed and walked towards him.

"What are you doing?", he asked as soon as he stands in front of the person. The rider took off his helmet.

"Making sure that you come home safe.", he replied.

"I'm not a kid anymore, Forth. I can take care of myself."

"Is it a crime when I'm care about my husband?", Forth asked teasingly.