Chapter 33

For the next 2 weeks, my band recorded all our album songs. We have a whole bunch of interviews scheduled just before we release the album.

Also, we are going to shoot a music video for our first song. We will be shooting it in Croatia next week.

I was getting extremely busy. Things with Lachlan and I have been okay. We texted sometimes but we've been busy.

Today, my band had an interview short, skinny brunette. I could tell that she liked Ezra by the flirty glances she aimed at him. Ezra looked clueless as usual.

The cameras rolled and the skinny brunette girl started to talk. Honestly, the set was fairly nice. We sat on grey couches with the background of at picture of Ezra, Harry, Chelsea and I. The lights were a little hot but it was still nice.

The interviewer introduced herself as Jinnie and started asking questions about our new album.

"What are you most excited about when releasing your new album?"

Jinnie asked. Chelsea beamed.

"I think what we are most excited about is touring. It's always fun going up on stage at different places to preform."

Chelsea answered. Harry nodded.

"Also, I love it when all the fans get hyped. Especially on social media."

Harry added. Jinnie crossed her legs.

"That's nice. Now, onto a different topic. A lot of fans were wondering if anyone in the band is seeing someone special."

Jinnie raised her eyebrows, looking at Ezra the longest. Harry cleared his throat.

"Not really, well, Haven is but we make our music a priority."

Harry answered. Jinnie looked at me.

"Oh, right! Haven, you are together with a YouTuber, right?"

Jinnie asked. I blushed, kind of wishing I wasn't being questioned on my relationship.

"Um, yeah. Lachlan Power."

I told Jinnie. Jinnie nodded.

"And how do you and Lachlan manage a long distance relationship?"

Jinnie asked. I shrugged.

"It takes more effort than any other kind of relationship but we are able to manage our time to talk to each other. Or even see each other once our schedules aren't as hectic."

I responded, confidently. Thankfully, Jinnie went into the next topic.

"That's nice to hear, Haven. Now do you guys know where you are going to tour yet?"

•••

Me- Heyyyy

Lachy- Hey! I saw the interview you were in

Me- oh, haha

Lachy- You looked hot in that off-the-shoulder shirt

Me-🙄🙄

Lachy- ;)

Me- You're the worst