Collecting The Dead: Part 1 - Escape The Night S4 (Ep 1)

Previously on Escape The Night...

Joey invites his friends to a dinner party, soon turning into a nightmare. The evil inside the mansion killed eight of the eleven house guests, and little did Joey know the evil was still around. Joey gets possessed and has another dinner party. The same thing happens again, only that Joey dies as well. In order for Joey to come back alive, he invites his friends to a carnival leaving seven of them dead. Joey gets a message from the dead, requesting for help.

{}

Liza walked out of her glass cage, wondering what in the hell was happening. She walked into what seemed like a mansion and closed the doors behind her.
People walked down the hall. They looked like guards. Liza hid behind a wall and stood there, waiting for them to pass. When she was out of their sight, she ran into a room. She closed it behind her and locked it.

She walked into the room and saw a large green crystal. Inside were the faces of dead guests.

Shane? (Liza)

She then saw a blue crystal. Joey's face appeared on it.

Joey? Joey! Joey are you there? This is your chance to make things right. We need you. Please. Please come save us. (Liza)

The doors opened and The Collector walked in.

What are you doing outside of your exhibit? There will be punishment. (The Collector)
What have you done with my friends? (Liza)
There wasn't enough room in my collection to hold them all. But I do enjoy feasting on souls when I am hungry. (The Collector)

The collector would stab Liza in the stomach.

Don't fight... (The Collector)

{}

Did you get it? (Matt)
Of course I did. (Jael)

Joey enters

Okay, are you guys ready? (Joey)
Is it too late to mention that I invited someone to the party... (Nikita)
The party's here! (Bretman)

Bretman Rock ~ The Playboy

Nikita I told you not to invite anyone! This is gonna be a dangerous mission! (Joey)
The only danger here is this fat ass. (Bretman)
Fine, he can stay, but we need to do this. (Joey)
How long is this gonna take? I did cancel my live stream for this. (Matt)

Jael looked at Bretman, Nikita, and Joey.

You three will be going into the portal. (Jael)

And what about me? (Matt)

You'll be with me. Baby steps. (Jael)

Jael turned around and the group of six, (Joey, Matt, Nikita, Bretman, Jael, and Ryu), opened the portal.

Go bitches! (Nikita)

Joey, Bretman, and Nikita run to the portal. Joey and Bretman are in the front.

Joey and Bretman enter the portal. The portal closes. Nikita doesn't enter.

What happened? (Nikita)
Why'd the portal close? (Matt)