Chapter 21: The group

Allegiance:
Leader: Star runner
Apprentices: Skypaw, windpaw
Deputy: Shadowpaw
Medicine cat: Riverpaw
Warriors:
Inkpaw
Apprentice: thunderpaw
Apprentices:
Windpaw
Thunderpaw
Skypaw

"I, Star runner, leader of Luckyclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn". Starpaw looked down from the tree. "Inkpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" Star runner asked. "I do"  Inkpaw say confidently . "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Inkpaw , from this moment on you will be known as Inktail. StarClan honors your confidence and you elegance, and we welcome you as a full warrior of luckyclan" Star runner said looking proudly at him. She leap down from the tree and he licks her shoulder. Maybe a bit longer than he needed to. "Inktail, Inktail, Inktail!". It had been a week since they left and they still didn't know what to do. "I am not feeling very well" star runner thinks. She went to riverpaw and told him that. "Were does it hurt" he asks. "In my stomach" Starpaw answered. He lay a paw on her stomach and fell. He gasps and then say "you're pregnant star runner". "No, please tell me I'm not!" Star runner say desperately. "You are. Who is the father?" Riverpaw asks. "A stranger" star runner says sharply. "Okay" he says. Star runner left him and went to congratulate Inktail. "Star runner! I am finally a warrior!" He meows excited. His almond shaped eyes was sparkling happily. "Umh... yeah amazing!" Star runner said trying her best to be happy. "What is wrong?" Inktail asks. "Nothing" star runner said quickly. "Yes there is!" He says looking worried at her. "FINE!... I am pregnant" she said looking away. "You-you are?". "Yes". "Who is the father" he asks her. "A-a stranger" star runner say. "Oh... was it on purpose?" He asks. "No" star runner say. Then he said something surprising her. "Shall I be the father?" Inktail asks her. Star runner didn't believe her ears! Inktail! With her?. "Yes please" she gasp surprised. Inktail purrs and lick her ear. "So we are mates?" Star runner asks him just to be sure. "Of course!" He purrs and leave to sit vigil.