Jealous!Bipolar!Apollo × Female!reader

"What the fuck did you think you where doing you whore!," Apollo screamed to his girlfriend. "I can't believe you let him flirt with you like that," he continued.

"It wasn't my fault,he was all over me," you finally screamed back tired of his jealous accusations.

Smack

Your left cheek burned as you clenced with your hand. Tears spilled from your eyes as you looked down on the floor in pain and shock. WTF!

"(Y/N), I'm so sorry," muttered Apollo attempting to pull you into a hug. You backed away and was about the leave the house when you felt his hand tightly grip yours.

"Why are you walking away you ungrateful bitch, I said sorry!" He screamed once more forcefully pulling you into the bedroom despite your screams and locking the door. He simply shut the windows and faced you. Fear over took your features and a sly smirk patterned his.

"Save that little voice of yours for what I'm about to do to you," he chimed taking off his shirt and pants. A tent was visable in his boxers.
He braced you against the wall and ran his hands up your tights. You tried to push him away but he dug his nails into your sides causing you to scream in pain. He lifted up your shirt and wrapped your legs around his waist pinning you to the wall.

His tongue licked every inch of your neck. He found your sweet spot and bit it drawing blood out of the wound. You moaned in pain which caused him to smirk and bang you against the wall. You arched your back and dug your nails into his back from the frustration. He chuckled at your feeble attempts.

"Your making this harder on yourself (Y/N), and your making me hard too, heh heh," he joked stripping me of my bra,pants and underwear as he threw me on the bed.

The impact left me starstruck and he turned me over on my legs and hands. He took off his boxers and slapped my ass causing me to yelp in pain and... pleasure. I was enjoying his rough treatment. His erect dick was laced with pre-cum and he began to tease my folds. I bit my lip trying to hold back any moan.

He inserted his dick inside of me and I cried out from the tingly feeling. He trusted his cock in and out of me penetrating my womb. He groaned out loud and gripped my waist going deeper inside of me. My walls clenced around his dick causing him to groan loudly. His moans and senual abilities drived me crazy.

"Who's your fucking daddy, who's giving you the most cock every," he groaned holding in his orgasm.

"Apollo, always pleasures me when he fucks me so hard,"I said shamlessly. "His cock is so long and thick, I can feel it in my stomach, u-ghh-hhh,".

  I screamed releasing my cum all over his dick. He moaned out loud as he came inside, filling me to the brim. I fell on my back and had my legs open in a position to be fucked again.

Apollo pulled me by my legs and watched as his semen and my cum slowly dripped out of my pussy. He put his entire fist inside of my and pumped inside of me. I screamed in pleasure and orgasmed once again arching my back and panting. He took his fist out of me and licked it.

"You loved that didn't you," he said straddling my waist and lying down next to me.

"Yes," I said grabbing his dick and teasing it.

"And you seem like your ready for more," he darkly chuckled.