Back home for awhile

It's the a week after the award show and Izzie was definitely alittle home sick. So Lili and Amy decided it would be a good idea to take her home to Cleveland for awhile. (Texting)
Cierra: I'm going to miss you like crazy!
Izzie: I'm going to miss you more
Cierra: nuh uh impossible❤️
Izzie: Cierra I love you 😘💕
Cierra: oh angel I love you too. I'm going to miss you.
Izzie: got to go I'm about to board. I miss you already love ❤️
Cierra: Me too😭🥺
Izzie's eyes filled with tears as she boarded the plane. As Izzie sat down she rested her head on Lilis arm. Lili kissed her forehead and Izzie fell asleep that's how you know she was sleep deprived. Once the plane landed Izzie was still sleeping so Lili carried her off the plane. Once  the arrived their house Izzie was still asleep no surprise Izzie was a master at sleeping. Lili opens the door and walks in to see her family waiting to see them.
"Oh wow is Izzie asleep?" Dan exclaims.
"yep, she was been sleeping the whole flight and drive home." Lili giggles
Lili places Izzie down on the couch and kisses her forehead softly. When Izzie finally wakes up she is kind of confused she fell asleep on a plane now she is home she just doesn't know what to think.
"Mama?" Izzie says in a sleepy voice. "hey baby girl did you sleep good?" Amy asks sweetly. Izzie nods and pops up off the couch running to her room. To her surprise her room looked completely different. Dan and the girls remodeled it while she was gone and it looked awesome (here's a picture)

 Dan and the girls remodeled it while she was gone and it looked awesome (here's a picture)

Izzie usually ends up in Lilis bed anyways so dan decided to just have them share. Izzie doesn't like to be away Lili for too long so that's why Lili went with her to San Diego.