10

"So time to spill the beans little brother." Taeyong caught his usually grummy brother smiling to himself with a cup of lemon tea.

"Well......One of my students confessed to me." Mark looked at the silver head playing soccer in the hospital ground with Jeno and Jisung.

"And who is the girl?" Taeyong grinned at the younger.

"A boy." Mark looked at Taeyong.

"What!? I thought you were straight?" The anime doll like boy gasped.

"Well he's like the sunshine, warm, vibrant and warm. He accused me of making him sick, and confessed in vigour. I know I'm old but....." Mark looked down again, Haechan jogged around with sweaty soccer shorts and t shirt.

"You like him? Who is he?" Taeyong smiled warmly.

"My annoying student." Mark pointed at the silver head who currently was carried on Jeno's shoulders.

"Haechan?" The older gasped at the grinning boy.

"Yes. Haechan." Mark smiled genuinely at his brother as he walked into his room.

"What do you intend to do with him? Mark he's obviously pranking your ass." Taeyongs motherly instints bubbled up within him.

"Marry him. I dont know If I love him but my heart leaps when I see him." Mark smiled to himself like an idiot in love.

"Mom is going to be mad. Trust me." The older sighed at Mark even though he knew it was for no avail.

"You cant marry a guy you just met." Mrs Lee appeared as if secretly summoned by someone.

"Mom you once told me you hated Dad but then suddenly fell in love with him. Maybe thats whats happening with me too. The fact is that I still dont share the same feelings. Mom.......I need to marry him before I loose him forever. Once she comes back she'll never let me marry him. I know I'm rushing things but I guess I really like him. Loads." Mark whispered softly making his brother and mother smile at him. He was finally attempting to have some colours in his life.

"Sure son. Go ahead. I here his mother wont make it more than two years. Perhaps making both us grandparents, happy would give both good blessings called grandchildren. Your brother is a brat but you arent right baby Mark?" Mrs Lee hugged her son with a squeal.

"Thanks Mom. I love you." Mark grinned.

"Tell him that. Not me." She giggled at her son.

Mark chuckled walking out his room, he had to start with his rounds, the older loved this weird feeling of strange tingles. Someone spanked his butt making him loose his temper but the moment he saw a beauty blushing and avoiding his eyes Mark chuckled.

"Hey you naughty baby." Mark clicked his tongue at the boy in a fluffy white hoodie and black loose sweaters.

"Mr Lee umm I need to revise on a chapter in my text book. Will you teach me?" Haechan baby voiced at the older who nodded.

"But first give your future husbund your phone number." The doctor handed the younger his phone to enter the number. Sadly an emergency patient had been bought as Mark had to rush to the patient. Haechan pouted but still he slipped the phone into hi pocket and hurried off to dinner with his mother and friends.

"But sir.......I dont get it." Haechan ruffled his hair tiredly.

"Go rest your mind. You have too much on it." Mark started checking reports of patients. Haechan roamed the room for a while not liking the dull colours the older had.

"The wedding card said on Christmas eve, Why?" Haechan cuddled up on the couch nearby.

"So you will be mine on Christmas morning. A new beginning." The older mumbled with a soft smile.

"I see no engagement ring Mr Lee." The silver head scoffed at his lecturer, scribbling something on the olders diary.

My Heart Beats Only For You Sir Lee,

Love,
Your Student.

"Why do you even like me?" Mark stood up as he laced their arms together, the boys body tensing and running cold.

"I-I.........I dont know Sir. But do you really want me to be your wife?" Haechan nervously stammered next to the doctor he once hated.

"Yes. Sweet Dreams Hae Baby." Mark pushed the younger gently into the dormatery.

"You are pushing me away." Haechan pouted looking away.

"Haechan its past midnight. You need to sleep." The older sighed at the younger boy.

"Yeah Yeah whatever! You pretend to like me to take revenge on me for toturing you. You even like me......" Haechan glared at the doctor. Mark smiled with genuine fondness as he kissed the cute button nose.

"After I marry you, you can stay at my office until it dawns. Its okay. Then we'll be husband and wife but now If someone found you in my office they would misunderstand and even cancel your liscence to become a doctor. Not everyone are like your friends sweetheart. Good Night for now I'll see you in the morning Haechan." Mark kissed his soon to be wife on the forehead, Haechan held his arm when he was about to leave.

"I love you Sir Lee." Haechan whispered as he quickly shut the door due to the burst of red tint and embaressment.

Mark shook his head with a smile, He wasnt trying to claim Haechan, he just wanted the boy to be legally his before She came back. Ten years was a really long gap but Haechans eyes that carried age old galaxies screamed love and fondness. He never forced Mark to love him back, the older just couldnt help but fall. Sadly the next day Mark didnt feel the best, he was down with flue and could barely stand straight. Haechan was worried sick for the older though he couldnt do anything aboug it.

"Its almost Chirtmas and you are sick!!" Haechan whined.

"Go pick a white dress its a love story baby just say yes!" Mark chuckled at the younger.

"You know my answer is yes but promise me you'll get well soon? I'm going out with the guys to pick my suit. Do you need anything Sir?" Haechan beamed shyly at the older.

"A kiss would be fine." Mark massaged the bridge of his nose. The younger bounced up smooching the olders cheek as he ran of giggling and Mark blacked out.