Eri/Pregnant Uraraka (2 in 1 chapter :D)

Deku: Okay guys! I'm gonna go for a walk.

Uraraka,Tsuyu,Mina: Okay, bye

Deku: *waves and shuts the door*

[IMA SWITCH UP MY WRITING STYLE BECAUSE WHY NOT LOL]

DEKU P.O.V

I thought about what I was gonna do once I got back to the house... but I froze when I heard "Ugh your a mistake why did I have you? You should just die." I heard a baby crying before it was dropped. Once the baby got dropped I used my full cowling to save it. I ran away while hearing "HEY COME BACK HERE! OR I WILL CALL THE POLICE!" But I already got away.

*back at the house*

URARAKA P.O.V 

I was sitting down and watching a movie with the girls, suddenly I felt like I was going to throw up so I ran to the bathroom. I went and grabbed a pregnancy test to see if being pregnant was the cause. After I barfed I took out the pregnancy test and tested. (btw II is pregnant and I is not pregnany) And it was double bars! I screamed and Tsuyu and Mina barged in my room only to find me crying joyful tears. "WHAT HAPPENED?" said Mina I told her I was pregnant and she screamed. "Mina... that was loud!" "sorry Uraraka" Then I hear the door open. "I think that's Deku! Let's surprise him with my pregnancy." So I waited for him to come to our room to find me making a million dollar smile in my opinion. Once he came in I was shocked.

DEKU P.O.V

When I came into me and Uraraka's room I found Uraraka with a shocked face. "Why are you holding a baby?" She asked. "This baby was about to be killed by what seems like to be her mom when she got dropped I saved her." "Did you name it Deku?" "No, I didn't... I was too focused on saving her that I forgot to give her a name." I said while scratching my hair. "How do you know it's a girl?"Uraraka said. "Alpha told me." I replied. "Why don't we think of a name now?" Said Uraraka. 2 minutes later of thinking a name, we both said "It looks like a Eri to me." So we both agreed on Eri. 

Sorry for not uploading for a long time. I was thinking about what this chapter would be. So yeah. Again, I'm Sorry.