Chapter 2- Opening up

In the last episode, I wrote it in 3rd person.. so this one is gonna be in the first person.

Your POV:

I woke up the next day to my boyfriend kissing me lightly on the forehead."Good Morning Beautiful," he quietly stated with a soft smile on his face. He then gave me a tray with bacon, waffles, egg, and toast on it. He had a pale pink tint of blush on his cheeks. "wait, SCHOOL!" I pretty much yelled. "hehe, we still have an hour 'till classes start," he calmly smiled. I sighed in relief. 'Wow, he's calm?!?!?!' I thought to myself. I ate my breakfast and got ready for school. When I was finished I went into the living room to see Bakugou on the couch waiting for me. "I'm ready~" I taunted at the blonde. He stood up and came up to me and kissed me.
We walked out of my dorm and met up with Kirishima and Mina. "So, how was last night," Mina curiously asked to me and Bakugou. Bright red blushed filled my face at the comment. "Uhhhh why?" "Becasue I heard some moaning coming from your dorm Y/n~" Mina says smirking. "Yeah, we fucked," Bakugo calmly said like it was nothing. My face turned as red as a tomato. "I KNEW IT!" both Mina and Kirishima yelled. I tried to run but bakugou grabbed me by the thigh, "where do you think you going princess?"I covered my face with my hands as continued to hold me by my thigh. I heard Mina and Kirishima freaking out over the fact that me and Bakugou were dating. Bakugou kissed my cheek and held me close. Once we got to class me and Bakugou sat at the back of the room.

After school

I get to my dorm to see Bakugou on my bed. "Hey, what are you doing here?" I questioned the boy. "We are going to the park," he replied, "so get ready." I went through my closet to find some cute clothes to wear.

(this is what you chose)"why do you look so hot in those?" bakugou asked when he saw me in the clothing

"why do you look so hot in those?" bakugou asked when he saw me in the clothing. " Because I do," I replied back. He walked up to me and gave a kiss on the forehead. We headed out. Once we got to the park we saw Deku and Uraraka. "tch," Bakugou stated with an annonyed face. We walked around for a little bit until we made a stop at the ice cream parlor. "What flavor do you want?" the ash blonde asked me. "hm, cookies 'n cream," I replied jumping up and down exitedly. We got our ice cream and sat down at a bench. "(Y/N)!" a green haired boy called. "tch.. we're leaving now (y/n)," Bakugo annoningly stated. Right ad he said those words he grabbed my arm and we were off. Uraraka looked confused, but Deku was used to it by now. We walked for a couple minutes. He seemed pissed."Hey, are you okay?" I questioned the tall boy. He didn't respond, We were quiet for about 5 minutes.

~Next day~

I walked into the kitchen to Bakugo making breakfast."Good morning, babe," I said approaching him. He flinched in shock of my touch. "Good morning, I'm making eggs and bacon for breakfast," he stated with a soft smile. I nodded and sat at the table; I went on my phone waiting for the food to be done. A few minutes later he came to the table with the food on two plates. "Eat up," he said sitting next to me. I smiled and began to eat; we finished and got ready for school.

~In the classroom~
I originally sat in the back but Bakugo told me to sit next to him today.(you guys didn't have assigned seats at the time) I leaned on his shoulder during the whole lesson. I turned around mid way the lesson and I saw Uraraka and Deku freaking out yet again. Todoroki flashed a smile at me, so I smiled back. Bakugo didn't approve at the fact I smiled at another boy. He mouthed at Todoroki 'Meet me behind the school today' Todoroki had a small smirk on his face. He wants to fight him just because I smiled at him....

A/n: IM DO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO POST THIS CHAPTER!!! It just that school has been taking over my life and I couldn't make time to edit this chapter. Please forgive me