Episode 2

I woke up to the sound of birds singing outside my window. The sunlight shined through my black curtains and dazzled my tired eyes. I yawned as I tried to get up. I struggled with going up from bed, but eventually I did and I immediately walked into the bathroom to take a shower.

After I showered, I got dressed and walked down the stairs to the kitchen, just to meet her, as usual.

- "Oh.. Y/N."

My stepmother's cold voice made me want to vomit. I glared at her quickly and didn't show any feelings towards her.

- "That's me yes." I did a fake smile against her as I grabbed a fruit from a bowl, to eat as breakfast in school.

I quickly leaved the house and my stepmother. It was still one hour before my first class started, but since I didn't want to be with the witch that was living under the same roof as me, I didn't mind being in school this early.

When I walked into the school, the corridor was empty. No sounds of people fighting. No sounds of people talking out loud to eachother, and no sign of Mia. This is my favorite place and time when I am here, alone in the empty corridor. Only me, my fruit, and my playlist on spotify of course.

As I was sitting against the lockers in the corridor while listening to music, the hallways started to be filled up by both tired and loud students. I sighed as I got up from my spot and casually started walking down the hallway, on my way to the classroom.

I sat down at my seat as I took a bite in my apple while looking around. There was just me, Mia and some other dude at the back of the classroom.

As I spotted Mia, she looked like she was about to cry in any second. Her teary eyes was covered by her long blonde hair, and her hands were shaky. When she lifted her gaze up to meet my eyes, she immediately got up and ran out of the classroom.

What the fuck was that about? I thought as I scoffed at the feeling of Mia being afraid of me. She didn't even bullied me when she noticed me. Something is clearly wrong with her today.

It didn't take long until the teacher and all the students in my class filled the whole classroom.  There was just two seats empty. One of them was Mia's. But who did the other seat belong to?

As the teacher was about to start the lession, a boy dressed in all black walked in through the door. He didn't even say "sorry for being late". He just walked casually to his seat. To one of those empty seats at the back of the classroom. He had a gray beanie on his head and a black mask that covered his face. His blonde bangs covered his forehead as they also were visible through his beanie. As I scanned the boy, I immediately thought of Yoongi, the guy I met yesterday in the storage room.

I wasn't the only one looking at him. Every girl seemed to be crazy about him. Soon the classroom was full of whispering and cute laughs from all the girls while everyone was gazing at the boy.

But the boy didn't make any eyecontact with anyone, except for.. me.

He slowly looked up to me and smirked without anyone noticing. But when I saw his face, it wasn't Yoongi. It was someone else, smirking at me, and only me.

'Time Skip - After class'

The class ended pretty quickly. I didn't paid attention to any word that escaped the teacher's mouth.

As I was about to put my books in the locker, someone grabbed me by the arm, forcing me to go somewhere. I couldn't scream as the person suddenly covered my mouth with the hand and dragged me into the bathrooms. As my long black hair covered my face, I couldn't see the person's face, I could only hear the door getting locked.

-"W-what the fuck- is happening?" I was suprised by my own voice, it sounded like I was about to cry.

I could hear footsteps getting closer to me as I soon felt something burning on my left cheek. It was so painful that I let out a scream, and by reflex I touched my burning cheek as the pain didn't fade away. Did I just got slapped?

I brushed my hair off my face as I saw the person that actually slapped me.

Mia.

She was furious, and her face became more red after each second. And it wasn't because she was blushing. She was clearly angry.

-" What the fuck Mia? Why did you slap me!?"

She was about to slap me again, but I quickly grabbed her wrist, which made her whimper in pain.

-"Answer me Mia." I said coldly, and for the first time I didn't felt afraid of her. Her friends wasn't with her to defend Mia, I was all alone with her, which made me stronger.

As her wrist was trapped in my hand, she used her other hand, just to scratch my face with her nails. I screamed in pain.

-"You bitch!" She started.

-"You were the one who did it right?!" She was screaming at me, and im pretty sure that if there were any people around the bathrooms, they would've heard everything.

-"Did what?" I said as I carefully rubbed my bleeding forehead.

-"Don't act like you are dumb! I'm talking about the blackmailing!"

My eyes widened.

-"The what?"

She frowned her eyebrows.

-"Stop acting like that! You know what I am talking about!" It looked like she was about to cry and scream at the same time. I had no idea what she was talking about.

-"Mia, I have no idea what you are talking about." I said honestly.

-"So.. Y-You weren't involved in the blackmailing..?" Her teary eyes looked up at me.

I shooked my head.

She exhaled deeply and sat down at the floor, and cried.

-"The pictures surely are all over the internet by now.."

My eyes widened as I gulped.

-"What- What kind of pictures..?"

-"You know what kind of pictures.." She rubbed her head with her hands as she started sobbing.

She continued.

-"I just wanted him to like me.. To accept me.. If no one can accept my personality, then sharing my body to someone is the least thing I can do.. Ugh, I don't know why I am telling you this. It just feels so good to let everything out."

-"I understand." I said. "You know, if I could help you with anything just-"

-"No. I don't deserve your help. Not after everything I've done to you. Just stay out of it. Okay?"

I nodded slowly as I didn't know what to respond. It's true after all. She has been bullying me for a year. And this is the first time she's ever been nice to me. She's right.. I better just stay out of it, or maybe I will get in trouble.

I watched her as she suddenly stood up and wiped away her tears. She gave me a small smile as she spoke.

-"Thank you for listening Y/N." And with that she left the bathroom, leaving me alone.

I saw myself in the mirror and got kinda shocked. There was a bruise on my left cheek and some red and bloody marks on my forehead. I washed my face with cold water as I walked out of the bathrooms, and down the corridor.