2.4 | prove it that you truly love her

"What is taking those two idiots so long?" Bon-Hwa groans as he realizes that none of the other two have arrived and it only have left 20 minutes left of lunch.

Just then, Chaeyoung's phone goes off and she flashes the rest of her friends an apologetic look before answering the call.

"Hello? Oh, Minji!" Chaeyoung says which catches attention from them. The rest of the girls who look at Chaeyoung with concern evident in their eyes.

"Oh...... Alright.... Hmm... Okay." Chaeyoung quickly ends the call and looks at the table.

"So what happened?" Yerin asks while fiddling with her fingers.

Chaeyoung is silent for a few seconds, then she speaks up.

"Minji has gone back home early because she doesn't feel well, mentally."

The girls only nod their heads in understanding and sigh while the three older boys give worrying looks to each other.

"So she literally went back because she is not well mentally literally?" Bon-Hwa asks even though he and Minji barely knows each other. Minji reminds him a lot of his younger cousin back in his hometown, Busan.

"She is crying when she is talking to me..." Chaeyoung sighs, as she feels guilty that she does not chase after her earlier when she says she wants to leave the cafeteria.

"WHAT?! AND YOU THINK IT IS NOT GOOD TO TELL US!?" Yerin shouts as her hands squeeze the almond milk, causing the milk to spill onto her hand and dirty the table.

"Jesus Christ! Yerin! Control your anger, will you?!" Hanbin shouts as he quickly takes a tissue out and dabs his sister's dirty hands and the table to clean the table up.

"Tell me how to freaking control my anger when my friend is crying?!" Yerin groans, allowing her brother to clean her hands.

"Something must have happened..." Liz states, thinking logically.

"Well, it is because of Dixon obviously! That dic- I mean, jerk! I will shove a needle through  his d-" Yerin stops when the three older boys wince as they could imagine the pain.

"Oww-" Luhan says as he clutches his hands together tightly. "I can imagine the pain, Yerin!"

"I can feel the pain!" Bon-Hwa groans as he covers his face with both of his hand.

"Mianhae, Oppa! It is not meant for you though." Yerin pouts.

"I know but it still hurts imagining it!!!" Hanbin whines.

The doors to the cafeteria opens loudly, causing everyone's attention to divert from eating their food or conversing to the door. There stands both of their remaining friends, Kang-Dae and Elias who are holding the playgirl and daddy's girl in the school, Jina. They push her on the floor harshly as Kang-Dae clears his throat and announces.

"Miss Lee Jina here has something to say."

Everyone's eyes widen with curiosity as they are waiting for her to say something.

"I-I..." Jina stutters, looking down the floor ashamed as tears rise up into her eyes.

"Just say it! You're wasting everyone's time here!" A senior shouts from somewhere across the cafeteria.

"I AM SORRY! OK, I AM SORRY?!" Jina shouts as she starts to sob uncontrollably.

"Sorry for?" Elias asks, crossing his arms for her to continue.

"Sorry for-" Jina stops as a smirk spreads across her face and her body begins to shake. They did not say anything about keeping Elias' secret relationship with the Classic Nerd a secret right? It is great time to expose Elias, the Prince of Heartbreaks. "

"ELIAS KING IS DATING THE CLASSIC NERD, KANG MINJI! HE THINKS IT IS FUNNY TO DATE HER!" She shouts.

Elias and Kang-Dae are shocked and surprised when it is the last thing for Jina to say it.

Meanwhile, their friends gasp in shocked as they do not expect that the youngest two of each group are dating one another, even go far till the point to maintain a secret relationship.

"W-what?!" Bon-Hwa exclaims as he stands up and slams his hand on the table.

"IT'S NOT TRUE, ISN'T IT? YOU ARE JUST SAYING IT OUT LOUD FOR US TO DIVERT FROM YOU! YOU ARE SUCH S COWARD, LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!" A senior exclaims even before Bon-Hwa could open his mouth and speak out whatever is his mind.

Before Elias could respond, Jina continues while glaring daggers at the two boys before looking at the front.

"NO, IT IS TRUE! I WAS THERE! PLUS, THE CLASSIC NERD IS HIS SEX SLAVE! HE USES HER FOR HIS OWN SEXUAL DESIRES! OR SHOULD I SAY, THE NERD SEDUCES HIM INTO HER BED!"

A wicked smirk forms on Jina's face as the students in the cafeteria are whispering and probably looking for that one particular girl who has been mentioned.

"Wait, where is the Classic Nerd?" one of the students shout after he realises that she is not in the cafeteria.

"Probably fixing herself after screwing Elias, of course." One of the students responds as everyone in the cafeteria snicker except for Elias, Kang-Dae, their other friends and Minji's best friends.

Chaeyoung and Yerin could see red in their eyes and not to mention, even their calmest friend, Liz is incredibly angry. Chaeyoung and Yerin stand up, causing their chairs to scrape against the floor of the cafeteria. Chaeyoung and Yerin march towards the front as Liz takes out her phone to record the situation so she could send this to the school president later.

"Who are you to call our friend as someone's sex slave?" Chaeyoung says as she stares down at Jina with her death stare. Jina gulps nervously because Chaeyoung is more intimading and scary when she is mad.

"I-" Jina is interrupted by Yerin who crosses her arms.

"Well, Jina, you have technically broken a lot of school rules during the years you are here, hmm? Want me to list them out? And Elias," Yerin says as she looks at the boy who is still visibly shaken.

Elias looks up to find Yerin stares pointedly at him.

" If you really are dating and loves our Minji, " Yerin pauses.

"Then prove it that you truly love her right now by defending her. "