Eyeless Jack

Origin: Jack was a college student at the University Of Massachussets.His mother sent him there after she has saved up enough money for him to become a Doctor.He met Jennie,a girl who was part of Skull & Crossbones Hellfire Club cult who sacrifies Jack to Hebrew Cannibalistic God Chimo Shinagdab.He had his eyes gouged out and filled with black,tar like liquid.His organs were ripped out and eaten by the cult members who were 16 people in total,with 2 of them being Jack's proffessers.But something is off about his origin where it is said that in the late 80's and early 90's there was a case of organ robberies said to be linked to Eyeless Jack which means he may have exist longer than people thought.This may contradict with the more common known origins of Jack himself.

Age: 26 years old

Real name: 
Jackson Tyler Hemmerson

He is from Seattle,Washington.

He was found with all of his organs missing in a cave along with his eyes on a stone table 9 hours after the incident.They then put him into a body bag,took picture of him.One of the officers had come back to check on the body only to found it was missing.

This is the picture after the incident:

(WARNING!! THE FOLLOWING PICTURES ARE VERY  GRAPHIC.
VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED.)

During the investigation case,the police had been moved aside by higher up authorities which,in this case is the combination of CIA and FBI.In 2009,they conducted and staged a mannequin with hidden camera and caught this infamous picture of supposedly Eyeless Jack.

In 2009,they conducted and staged a mannequin with hidden camera and caught this infamous picture of supposedly Eyeless Jack

And this other picture surfaced in 2015:

*Now if you go to University of Massachussets and bring up about Eyeless Jack,they will deny it and drive you away from the topic to cover up the case*