Chapter 13: Are you Jealous?

I arrived home safely with Kirishima's umbrella. Despite having it with me, I still came home soaked. My jaw trembled as I gritted my teeth. It was unbelievably cold for me. The water on my skin lost heat because of the cold breeze. To prevent myself from getting sick, I ran myself a nice, warm bath. The hot water against my cold, bare skin felt amazing. I could stay here forever. After minutes of just spacing out and staring into walls, I reached for my phone and started using it. You probably shouldn't use your phone while in the bath but hey, no one's stopping me.

After about thirty minutes, I decided to leave the bath. Before I started to do work and study for quizzes, I dried myself with a towel, got rid of the water and slipped into fresh, clean pyjamas. I continued to work until 8 PM, to which I decided to give myself a little break from all the school work and use my phone.

 I continued to work until 8 PM, to which I decided to give myself a little break from all the school work and use my phone

I put my phone down and tried to finish work

~

The next morning, I got ready for school, making sure that I grab Kirishima's umbrella with me. While taking the usual route to school, I heard a voice from behind call out, "Oi, Nensho!" I stopped in my tracks to slowly turn around. Bakugou was walking behind me with his hands in his pockets. An intimidating expression was plastered all over his face. I'm not gonna deal with his bullcrap early this morning. I turned my head back to the front and continued walking. "Hey!" He exclaimed as he grabbed my shoulder and spun me around to face him. "Don't turn your back on me when I talk to you, got that?" He grumbled.

"Bakugou," I sighed. "I don't have time for your bullcrap, please. What do you want?"

"What did you and Weird Hair do yesterday?" Bakugou straightforwardly asked me. Why was he asking? He has nothing to do with yesterday. Not even involved a single bit.

"Why are you curious, huh?" I snapped. "It's none of your business, Bakugou. Besides," I pushed his hand away before continuing. "His hair's not weird! Why don't you call everyone by their actual names for a change? Instead of weird nicknames!"

Bakugou narrowed his eyes at me. "Don't tell me what to do, dumbass! Shut up."

"You're the one who talked to me first!" I yelled. "We could've avoided this whole thing if you would just stop talking to me! Again, you didn't want me to talk to you, and here you are again, interacting with me. What the hell's your problem?!"