Chapter 9: Missing Students

"They ran to Elizabeth apartment."
Elizabeth! Yelled asuka and Emiri."
Oh asuka? Why are you here said Elizabeth Walking up to her apartment."

"Lizzie some wired guys Attacked asuka and Sasara who called themselves Grim reapers! Said Emiri."

"Um ok who are you exactly? Said Elizabeth, oh Elizabeth I forgot to introduce you to Emiri Kisaki she a Magical girl who goes to your school said asuka."

"Yeah sorry I didn't introduce myself earlier but we thought you could help! Said Emiri."
Ok so how do you know there Grim reapers? Said Elizabeth."

"They said it to me and Sasara and Attacked me and her we believe you might know something because they had clothes from your Era said asuka."

"Victoria Era clothes? Said Elizabeth."
Well I am sorry but I don't know anything about Grim reapers you might be better off asking Ciel or Sebasatian said Elizabeth."

"Ciel whispered Francis to herself."
Mom what's wrong why did you say Ciel said Edward."

"Those girls do you see them one of them Elizabeth's they seem to be talking about the Grim reaper who seem to be two from our Era said Francis."

"So Elizabeth is here? Do they mean about Grell and William who brought us here with them said Edward."

"Yes it has to be said Francis."
But sense we got here they went off to do there own thing when they got those things in those log books of theres said Francis."

"They did Manson a girl with the name asuka she could be the girl speaking with Elizabeth said Edward."

"Yes but she said Ciel which means ciel is here I see a boy with his hair color around here I need got to see his face though said Francis."

"Maybe it's just a person who looks like Ciel? Said Edward."
Really Edward said Francis."

"Ok I'll let you come up with me to my room to see Ciel and sebasatian ok said Elizabeth."

"Ok said asuka and Emiri."
They went up stairs." Oh Lady Elizabeth I didn't know you were bringing friends over today said Sebasatian."

"Well it's not just here to hangout but they told me something about Grim reapers? Said Elizabeth."

"Ciel and sebasatian stop in place and ciel came up to asuka and Emiri."
Did you say what! Yelled Ciel."

"Mis. Tsubaki did theses Grim reapers you saw did they both wear glasses and one of them had Red hair and called him/her a woman said Sebasatian."

"And did they had green like eyes as well? Said sebasatian."
Yes of course how did you know all about them! Oh my Emiri Kisaki by the way Said Emiri."

"Nice to meet you mis. Kisaki and yes we do know them said Sebasatian."
Sebasatian explain about Grell and William."

"Wait did you say sutcliff? Said Elizabeth." Yes I did lady Elizabeth said Sebasatian."
That reminds me I have a teacher with the name sutcliff he's really clumsy if you ask me said Elizabeth."

"Wait second I know who you mean Elizabeth but two sutcliff's sounds awfully kind of strange said Emiri."

"Now that you Manson it's is strange why would the Grim reapers want at your school said Ciel."

"Well they Manson something wrong with our souls it could be because we made a contract with Kyubey said Asuka."

"And they didn't even know what a magical girl was stupid to me obviously Magical girls go back though century's said asuka."