Ferdinand

/Don't ask me why but you're able to talk and understand animals\

You yawned as you stretched your limbs and kicked the sheets off of you. "Another day," you said getting out of bed, putting on some clean clothes. Walking into the kitchen, you saw your younger sister Nina and your dad sitting on the couch watching the television.
"Heya sis" "hey Nina" you replied, sitting next to Nina "has Ferdinand and the others have their breakfast," you asked. Nina looked at you, confused "no, they haven't" "huh okay" you watched the Tv with Nina for a while.
Going outside you don't see the bulls anywhere except for Lupe who was eating some flowers. "Hi, Lupe" Lupe stopped eating and looked up at you smiling with the flowers in her mouth "hey y/n" she replied, swallowing the flowers. "Do you know where Ferdinand and the others are" the question made Lupe have a worried expression "what's wrong" "well you see....you can't go near or see the bulls for the next ten days, reason why is because it's mating season and if they smell your scent or see you they will try and mate with you or possibly rape you".
Horror was washed all over your face "e-even Ferdinand" you stuttered out "yes even Ferdinand" you sighed sadly but smiled at Lupe and stayed with her for the day. You got out of your bedroom as everyone was finally asleep, Bringing your pillow and book outside to sit underneath the cork tree like you did every other night.
"Surprise to see you out here at this time" a voice spoke you surprisingly, making you let out a yelp. Looking behind you Ferdinand stood halfway behind the tree with a seducing look on his face "o-oh hey Ferdinand, same for you" you said to Ferdinand as he sat directly behind you. You felt his hoof slightly wrap around your waist, pushing you into his chest.
Leaning your head back against his pecs, it was comfy due to his buff body and soft fur, including being more significant than a normal bull. You looked up at him and saw him looking back at you. Before being able to say anything, Ferdinand smashed his lips against yours, your eyes widened in surprise but slowly melting into the kiss, you closed your eyes and kissed him back.
Being pushed down onto the grass with your head on your pillow and your back, Ferdinand started trailing kisses down your neck, making you shudder underneath him "f-Ferdinand what are you-" "shh just relax y/n" taking his lips off of your neck he turned his head sideways and poked the tip of his horn just under your shirt before pushing it fully in. You gasped at the sudden move and yelped as Ferdinand ripped your shirt open by pulling his horn up roughly, revealing your full breasts. "AAH! Ferdinand w-why did you do that!?" You yelled immediately covering your chest, tons of red shades on your face from embarrassment.
"Why? Claiming my mate of corse" Ferdinands voice was husky yet the same, putting a hoof on top of your stomach so you couldn't move, he moved his head to the side of your waist and grabbed your skirt pulling it down with his teeth.
Your white panties now shown as your thighs trembled at the sudden cold air that hit them. You cried out when Ferdinand broke your panties off, revealing your smooth, clean clit untouched by any hair. "Ferdinand p-please stop!" Your voice was filled with fear, shock and sadness, but the bull couldn't hear it due to the state he is in and continued his deed.
Ferdinand finally took his hoof off of you and repositioned himself so most of your body was covered except your head so he could see you. Something significant and smooth bumped against your clit, and you looked down and whimpered at the sight of Ferdinands member right at your entrance "all right I'm all lined up, deep breath" Ferdinand said to you as he pushed the tip of his cock into you.
"AAAHHhhh!" You cried out tears falling from your red face. The feeling of a liquid trailed down your leg, but you already knew it was your virgin blood. Ferdinand gave a loud grunt feeling your painfully tight walls squeeze around him and the blood that came out of you.
He was fully pushing himself in the shot his head down to you, pressing his lips against yours again but a bit more heatedly. You moaned into his mouth in pain but, a slight tint of pleasure.
Ferdinand started to buck his hips as moans and grunts came out you and him. He soon pounded into you, and you were so close to climaxing, and he was to "uhh...Ferdinand please, please" you begged the big bull as his thrusts were now harder making you wail a long cry of pleasure. You couldn't believe yourself, letting Ferdinand fuck you and he was a bull!. But at the moment you were too out of it to be worried.
"*Huff* ah you ready y/n....ready to-" "Yes! Yes yes, I am pleased, I'm soo close~!" You'd make sure to have pregnancy pills once this was over and done with. One final thrust and Ferdinand let out a loud moo, you let out a big moan, sweat rolling down your forehead.
Ferdinand fell to his knees as his head dropped beside yours panting. He pulled out of you, you gasped at the feeling of his seed pool out of you, along with yours. "Y/n a-are you alright" "I'll live..." your voice was merely a whisper from being exhausted from what just happened "I'm so sorry" Ferdinand nudged his head against the side of yours, feeling a tear of guilt fall from his eye.
"Ferdinand I'll be fine, I won't be able to walk for a bit. And don't worry I won't get pregnant, cause I'm always prepared" hearing a little chuckle from Ferdinand made you kiss his cheek and him taking you back inside the house and into your room. He had helped you get changed by letting you lean against him and grabbing a pill for you, that you said would stop you from getting pregnant.
Pulling the blanket over yourself Ferdinand sat down right beside the bed, letting his neck be a pillow for your head and tucking a hoof around under your chest for care "good night Ferdinand" you say to Ferdinand kissing him on the cheek before hearing him say "goodnight my mate" and falling asleep.