losing my only friend

I never thought my life would turn out like this i never pictured myself in a gang but everyone believes in me so I need to believe that I can run this gang when my parents step down

  Jeremiah - the moment I saw her talking to her father I had this attraction to her the funny thing is her father always wanted me to look after his daughter the way he used to describe her I thought she was a little girl not a 19 year old . Guess I'll take him up on that offer now.

      I joined my parents gang when I was 13 I remember my parents telling me. I always knew they were doing something illegal being a business man didn't cause my father to get shot I always knew my mother wasn't just a doctor but they always told me that I was just being paranoid . Well now what am I supposed to do now that my whole world is changing everyone knew but me all my friends parents were in the gang and they chose to take over when they step down. I was the only one in the dark so I did what I always do I rode my bike to the one place I can I always go to clear my head. I've been going here ever since me and my dad found it together . He even put a bench here just for me. I come here for hours just to clear my head by the time I got home it was dark out my parents were so worried but I all I could think about was the boy who was also there  how did he find my spot.( Flash back) when I arrived at my spot there was a boy there he had to be about 15 he was sitting on my bench with some headphones he looked at me when I walked over towards him and I swear he was staring into my soul. He introduced himself after what seemed liked hours later but really was minutes he told me his name was Jeremiah and I introduced myself. We talked for a while and got to know each other I still want to know how did he find my spot maybe next time I'll ask him.

   Jeremiah -  my parents are always arguing and I'm tired of it i  just wish I could get away from it for a little while. When ever there not fighting there training me to take over there gang or making out. My mother   loves to annoy my father and my little brother who's always busy with his friends.  I don't get love but when I look at my parents I  could tell it's hard. Anyway my parents consistently yelling was giving me a headache so I left and went to my spot. I came across this spot while I was just running it's like 30 minutes from my house. I sat down on the bench with my headphones when I saw this girl ride up over here with her bike. I never knew anyone else came her. When I looked at her I couldn't help but stare there was just something about her after about a minute I introduced myself and she told me her name was  Madison we talked for a while then she left that's when I noticed how dark it got so I ran home to find my parents getting in the car " ma where are you going" we were finna go look for you . I told you he was ok. Mom your always over exaggerating it's only 6. I walked in the house and made me some food and went upstairs to my room. I was still thinking about Madison I hope I see her again.

  Me and Jeremiah started meeting up once a week and we would tell each other everything he knew about my parents gang and I knew about his.
  3 months later  I haven't talked to Jeremiah and a while my dad have been training me to take over for him I tried to text him but I guess he was also busy so I didn't bother him.

  Jeremiah - I met up with Madison once a week after that day I even told her about my parents and the gang and she told me about her parents and there gang. I guess she understands my life because we're going through the same experience but we both have different perspectives.
    3 months later me and Madison barely talk I'm always helping my mom with my little brother he's becoming very troublesome. And  my dad with the  gang keeps me busy since  he's training me I guess Madison also training she tried contacting me but I never reply I don't know how to tell her I'm moving away.

   He finally called me and asked can we meet up he sounded sad on the phone so of course I said yes I missed him he was one of my only friends who understood me and knew everything my other friends would just think I'm over exaggerating but he get it I trust him.

  Jeremiah - I called her and asked can she meet up she could tell I was sad because she instantly said yes I don't know how to tell her but she deserved to know maybe we can still talk just over the phone . I saw her walking towards me guess she ditched her bike today I was nervous but she deserved to know. I  walked to the bench and she sat down next to me" hi Madison how are you " why are you stalling you can tell me what wrong " Madison the thing is I'm moving " when how come you never brought it up." I didn't know how to tell you and my parents just told me a week ago. " I don't know what to say Jeremiah I hope you make friends wherever you live bye. " Madison wait we can still talk right " I don't know . She just left

  I walked to meet Jeremiah at are spot when he saw me he sat down on the bench and I sat next to him. I knew something was wrong because he was stalling so I told him that he could trust me then he said he was moving I didn't know what the say. I'm losing my only friend that understands me but I need to be supportive so I told him I hope he made new friends. He asked if we can still talk I honestly don't know it won't feel the same. I just left I walked home and went straight to my room after that day I focused more on the gang and school.

  Jeremiah - after she left I went home I stayed in my room the rest of the day . The next day I helped my parents packed they had finally got the house so we was leaving I wanted to say bye but I knew she would never meet up with me so I just left.