Camera Angles

Lily's POV

I walked into Media and sat at a desk that I don't usually sit at. Some other girl took my desk I don't care, I just sat next to her. I wanted to make a conversation, but I just didn't know how to, and plus I'm better off not she could be fake after all. While I waited I got out my laptop and camera getting it set up. I finished that as well so I grabbed my phone still having 15 minutes left I went on to Instagram seeing I had over 8000 notifications. It doesn't surprise me I'm a verified account after all. I love my Reigners, they are my fans, you know how Shawn Mendes has the Mendes Army well I have my Reigners. I watch and like some fan edits and pop in to some group chat marking fans freak out.

I couldn't help but smile, until a voice broke me from my happy moment.
"Hey, your that girl aren't you?"
"What girl?"
"Lily, Lily Reign the famous YouTuber"
"Oh yeah that's me!"
"It's so nice to meet you, I'm a Reigner, I thought you looked familiar. Could I have a photo?"
"Sure, I mean it's amazing to know I have someone in my class who's a fan!"
We stand up just in class and she hands her phone to random person, I smile and then making a silly face, she did the same. She hugged me and thanked me, she wasn't that bad, she left and took her seat at the front.

"So your famous" a feminine voice says, I look in the direction and it was the girl who was in my seat.
"I'm sorry?"
"Your famous, I hear"
"Oh, I guess, I don't know if you say 5.9 million followers and a verified account on Instagram is famous, but if to you it is then yeah".
"Right, well I hope you know I don't give a fuck, you may think your amazing but your not, yes you may be the Queen if this school, but not for long" she says making me very upset, I've always had such great thought to myself, but since she said that my self-eestem dropped like 100. I don't know what came across me, but I snapped back.
"Talk to me when your at my level, more followers, higher popularity and better known since I don't speak at your level". She looked at me gobsmacked, I was as well I was proud with how I stood up for myself.

We started media class and I learnt a lot more techniques. I could feel the vibe the girl was putting off it was negative. I can't let it get to me though, I've been happy I can't let that go. By the end of class I went to my last two lessons and stated to walk out of school to go home.