17

After Ariana and I entered the dark house, we slipped off our shoes and she quickly picked me up and kissed me.

We were officially alone minus the animals. I wrapped my arms around her neck as she brought me to the bed.

She was taking it slow and marinating in the moment. I think we were about to officially make love.

She lets go and seemed to be admiring me from the streetlight coming from the curtain.

"You're so beautiful." She smiles and pecks my lips.

"Ssh you're gorgeous. Make love to me Ariana."

She attaches our lips and moves our position so we were now vertical on the bed. I pull off her shirt and she pulls off mines. She gently leaves wet kisses along by jawline and neck. She goes back up to my lips and begins kissing it.

Her hands snake behind my back and she unclips my bra. I let her pull it off my arms and she pulls away.

She throws the bra to the side and admires my breasts.

"Art." She whispers and takes my right nipple into her mouth. Her tongue massages over the tip of my nipple and I moan.

She gently bites it with her teeth and then starts to suck. She lets go with a pop and puts her attention to my left one.

Her warm, wet mouth took my full nipple in. She makes circles around my areola. The feeling set flutters to my core.

She lets go of my nipple and puts wet kisses down to my pants and pantie line. She slowly pulls off my pants then slowly does the same with my panties.

Then she slowly took off her pants.

She kept her bra and panties on.

I was squirming. I wanted her to fuck me at this point.

She applies pressure to hold my waist down and then pushes my legs apart. She pulled them both over her shoulder as she dived into my pussy.

I let out a loud moan.

Her gentle licks made me feel all of her tongue and I was shaking under her.

The waves of pleasure kept coming as her gentle licks turned into slow and lingering ones.

She teased by letting her tongue dip into my clenching hole.

"Oh god Ariana."

She does the same movement but this time with her tongue delving in deeper.

I was starting to see stars at how sexually frustrated I was.

"More Ariana." I let out

"Patience my love."

I was running out. My muscles ached from the clenching.

"Baby stop clenching before you get sore."

"I can't. It's how my body is responding." I breathe out

"I bet that's why you're so tight. I can imagine how tight you are now."

Ariana sticks one finger in and I felt it slowly rub past my walls and pop out.

"Damn that's hot." She moans

She does it again but her fingers curved causing the pressure to be applied to my sensitive walls.

"Fuck." I whine

She does the same motion with a added finger, but this time she keeps pumping.

"Yes." My eyes squeeze shut and I grip the bed with both hands.