Chapter 188-192

Chapter 188: Selling the jade

They will not just beg for foods, but also sleep in the wild .

Mrs . Liu swept her eyes towards the old lady and asked in a muttering tone: "But, do our family have 6 silver coins?"

Old Lady Bai looked at Mrs . Liu and said with a bad tone: "Do I look like someone who has 6 silver coins right now?"

Inside her heart, Old Lady Bai doesn't know how many times she cursed Doctor Lu . She clearly said that she will only return 4 silver coins to him . But now, it became 6 silver coins . Seriously, since when did their Bai Family lose money as fast as a gust of wind?

Mrs . Liu's eyes reddened, but she no longer opens her mouth . She was starving every day . And now their house will become someone else's home . How will they live day by day? How will they survive?

Old Lady Bai opened her mouth and said with full of hate: "This is all that dead girl's fault . Why she didn't just die? Why did she have to survive? Since she came back to life, we suffered so many hardships . This is all her fault . "

First, she took out 2 silver coins to treat that bitch Zhao Lan . Later on, she was forced to agree to write an IOU letter . Not only that, because their things were smashed by the people in Baiyang Village and they were beaten by government officials . And now, their house will be taken away . These things all happened because of her .

Mrs . Liu cried and yelled: "That dead girl, it's best not to let herself fall into my hands . Otherwise, she will see how I'm going to kill her . "

These two women, even up until now, they blamed other people for their shortcomings . They never think that it was all because of their own actions, that's why their family faced many troubles .

"Now is not the time to say these things, we should think of a way, how to get through this difficulty . " Mrs . Zhang sighed inside her heart, she was feeling helpless .

Mrs . Liu asked: "Think of a way? With that 6 silver coins, we can find someone to marry my son . But now, where are we going to get so much money?"

Mrs . Zhang swept her eyes towards the old lady, then said with a smile: "I heard from Erzhu, that you found a jade pendant before at home . I think it's better to sell it to get some silver coins . With that, not only we can pay the debt, but we can also buy rice . Look at our family, we only eat wild vegetables everyday, sooner or later your cheeks will become hollow . "

Mrs . Liu's eyes lit up and immediately thought of the quality of the jade . That jade pendant's quality is good . It was definitely worth a lot of money .

Old Lady Bai pressed tightly her hand on the jade pendant hidden under her clothes . This piece of jade is really good . It always cool down her body, it never gets warm . It was definitely a fine quality of jade . She had never seen such a good thing before, so how can she let it go?

"No, no, it's mine, no one can't take it . " Old Lady Bai turned her back and pressed her right hand tightly against her chest .

Mrs . Zhang opened her mouth and said: "Mother-in-law, then just let those people take away our house . Keep wearing that jade pendant of yours while we beg for foods and sleep in the wilds . Let's see how long can you keep that jade . "

Who knows how many robbers are outside? No need to mention the jade, because they even robbed a copper coin .

Seeing Old Lady Bai's tight face slightly loose, Mrs . Zhang continued to say: "I heard there are a lot of refugees from the south that come to our place . With their home and land all gone, what else can't they do?"