Chapter 20

Calum's pov

Kathy has been so excited knowing that her cousin CC is moving across the street from my mom's house. My mom is moving in with her new fiancee, yes that's right she engaged, which means I get her house.

~Christmas Day~

It's been 3 months since my mom got married and 2 months since Kathy's birthday. Now its Christmas and everyone is here for Christmas dinner. It's amazing how many people I've met and how many new friends I've gotten. I'm very grateful for all of this. "Come on daddy before mom starts without us" Kathy exclaims pulling me with her. She has gotten use to calling Ashton mom and he doesn't seem to mind at all. Kathy and Ash are inseparable at times it is quite the sight sometimes. "There you guys are, I was starting to think you to had disappeared into a black hole" Ash says. "Mommy you know that would never happen" Kathy tells him.

Zayn's pov

JJ and I have been very over-protective of CC. Anyways today is a day meant to spend with family and friends and since Cal's house is bigger than everyone else's we've all decided to throw the Christmas party there. It's truly amazing what a weird year it has been, I mean it seemed like only yesterday it was January but sadly time moves fast, faster than you can say summer and faster than you can scare somebody. "Daddy, papa are you both alright?" CC asks JJ and I. "Yes sweetheart" JJ says smiling at her.

"Oh my gosh mom please stop" Lou says embarrassed. "He was so cute" Mrs. Tomlinson says. "Mom I'm begging you please stop" Lou pleads. "I love this story" Tom says smirking. "Thank you Tom" Mrs. Tomlinson says smiling. "Your not helping Thomas Parker" Lou says hitting his arm.

Michael's pov

"If you think that was embarrassing just wait until I tell you about my little Mikey Wikey" my mom says. "Mom please don't" I begged. "Mikey over here...." I blocked her out not wanting to hear what I had done as a child.