𝕿𝖊𝖓 ~ 𝑯𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉

Heya guys, sorry nothing hot happened when Tae did the thing. He was a curious lil boi, but don't worry, things will happen. It's just for the storyline💜

______________________________________

I couldn't believe he did this. Nobody has ever done anything this thoughtful for me. Sentimental memories were the things that touched my heart. Tears ran down my cheeks, and I was completely oblivious. I stared at the two beautiful stallions that stood before me, being held by a post that was deeply buried in the sand.

Flashback

"Hey! Mom! Wait up!" I squeezed the horse's sides faster, getting the horse into a full on run. Both my parents galloped ahead of me, teasing me.

I felt the wind in my face. The long mane I intertwined with my fingers with. The sound of the speedy beat of the horse's hooves hitting the untouched sand. The salty smell of the pure ocean. Even the seaweed could be tasted in the air. Everything was perfect.

My ten year old self smiled evilly, speeding past my parents.

"C'mon Marley, faster!" I coaxed, gripping the leather reins in my clammy hands tighter.

When we came to the checkpoint we built, I slowed the horse down, from gallop, into canter, trot into walk, into halt.

"Good one, Tae!" My mom laughed, slowing down on the left of me while my dad was on the right.

"Yes sir, you're getting more impressive with your riding skills. Before you know it, we'll be able to jump the highest jumps together with Marley and Blaze." My dad chuckled, wiping sweat from his forehead.

~End flashback~

"Tae?"

"Taehyung? I'm sorry, I didn't know this would hurt you. I should have asked before I did this, I-" Jeongguk rambled. I cut him off by grasping his neck, and planting a soft kiss on his cheek, near the corner of his mouth.

"I love it. So much."

Author POV

Jeongguk was speechless. Taehyung loved it. He did this because Taehyung always talked about riding horses with his parents, and he would love to ride a horse again, and what better way to do it on a beach, with they sky painted the beautiful colors of a sunset?

The raven bent down a little, and wrapped his arms around the blonde's waist, and stood back up.

Taehyung giggled, tightening his grip around the back of Jeongguk's neck while his feet dangled a foot off the ground. Jeongguk started walking forward, and put Taehyung down by the paint horse. He rolled the stirrups down and tried to climb on, but couldn't. Curse being short.

"I need help. I can't-- I'm too short." Taehyung pouted, trying to reach the stirrup with his short leg.

Jeongguk just chuckled, pausing rolling the stirrups down and took the few steps over to the shorter. He gripped his hips with his large hands, and heaved Taehyung up. Taehyung quickly swung his leg over, sighing.

"Thank you, Gguk." He giggled, fitting his feet into the stirrups that were already perfectly fit.

"No problem, shortcake."

"Hey!"

Taehyung reached down and took the reins off the post, as well as the helmet.

Jeongguk easily pulled himself up onto the horse, his muscles flexing.

"Shit." Taehyung cursed out loud, accidentally.

"What? Too hot you can't look away?"

"In your dreams!"