Chapter 14 Goin' Cray Cray

~Tiff's P.O.V (DIDNT SEE THAT COMIN DID YA? DID YA? Oh.....Okay on with ze story!)~

After Ash and Jason left the gang thought it would be fun to hang out and go cray cray since we had nothing else to do. "IM BORED!!!" Adam complained. "Fine lets just watch a movie." Daisy said walking over to the movie shelf. "Which one?" I asked looking for a movie also. "How 'bout this one?" Daisy said holding up the movie 'The Book of Life'. "I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!" I yelled. Its soo romantic!

-AFTER DA MOVIE-

"WOOT!!!" The boys cheered. "You guys liked it?!?" Daisy asked confused. "DUHH!!! It was awesome!" Chris said. "Wow............... thats new." Lasata said staring at her boyfriend. "PLAY SOME 1D GIRLS!!!" Adam yelled going crazy. "NO!!!" All the girls said at the same time.
"OH MY GAWD BECKY LOOK AT HER BUT!!!!" Adam said. "ADAM SHUT THE F*** UP ALREADY!!!" Daisy yelled. Then Adam FINALLY got quiet.

A.N.- Then there was Merome making out in the corner. JK! JK!-

Then Stacy walked in with a sleeping bag full of stuff. We all looked at her. "What in the world is in that?" Daisy asked. "N-nothing." Stacy said backing away slowly. "She has fooooooooood!" Mitch said chasing after her. Then Mitch walked back inside with Stacy on his shoulder.

"A, B, C, D, E, F, G, gummy bears are chasing me!

One is red one is blue! One is pink and on my shoe!

Now I'm running for my life cuz the red one has a knife!"
Stacy sang.

"What the hell Stacy." Daisy said as Mitch put Stacy down. "What? I was bored." Stacy said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YAY! FINALLY! I actually had fun writing this one! That pic tho.....

Bai Cupcakes!

-Ashley