chapter-3

It's been a long time, I didn't meet Ayaan. I really miss him so much. Day by day I'm getting attached to him. Sometimes I think I don't have that type of bond with Naaz and Rayn that I have with Ayaan. His laugh is my sukoon (peace). He have same eyes and nose like his dad. I met Arhaan 6 times, but never have guts to ask about his wife. He is so rude, or may be selfish. Even my phone wallpaper is as my and Ayaan selfie. I kissed my phone screen. I decide to call Arhaan, as I'm missing Ayaan. But I'm scared what if I Disturbed Mr. Arhaan Ahmed. Whatever. I shook my head. And call him. It's ringing.
And yes, he received.

"Asalamualaikum warahmatullah hi wabarkatahu. Arhaan says, in sleepy voice."

Oh, I've heard, guys sleeping voice is sexiest voice, now I agree with it! Ya Allah, what's wrong with you Zehna?

"Walaikumasalam warahmatullah hi wabarkatahu." I said.

"Yes, Zehna?" He asked, sleepy voice.

"Actually I'm missing Ayaan." I said, slowly. He sighed.

"Hm, Ayaan." He yelled.

"Yesh abbu, I'm here why are you yelling?" I heard Ayaan asking him.

"Sorry jaan, I didn't saw you. Hm, your Zehnie is Missing you." Arhaan murmured.

"Zehnieee." Ayaan says happily.

"Asalamualaikum bacha." I said with smile.

"Walakumashalam, I'm misshing you Zehnie." He says. I can imagine he is pouting.

"Aww, my baby. Then we'll meet soon. Okay? Get ready for lots of chocolates." I said.

"Don't spoil my baby." I heard Arhaan.
I rolled my eyes and mimicked like him.

"Ignore my abbu." Ayaan,says. I laughed.

"Achaji." Arhaan said. I can imagine him tickling Ayaan. Ayaan laughs.

"Zehnie, come here fast. Save me." Ayaan acts.

"Youu, Dramebaz. No one can save you from me." Arhaan said and I know he is smirking right now. I chuckled.

"I love you Zehnie, let's meett jaddii." ( Soon) Ayaan said.

"I love you more jaani. Yes, insha'allah." I said.

I was about to touch end call I heard

Arhaan said, "why are you so attached to her Ayaan? She will be not there for you always. However it's gonna end one day."
it's hurt me.

"No, she lobes me sho much. She weeel not leave me." Ayaan says, angrily. This makes me smile

"Okay, Don't listen to your abbu. You don't love your abbu anymore na. Do Zehnie Zehnie all the time." Arhaan said, rudely.

I hung up the call angrily.

"I told you don't get attach to that baby. But you never listened me. What happened? What He said, busy with his dad? Or he will not meet you?" Ammi asked, putting her hand on my head.

"Ayaan told me he will meet but his dad. Huh! Khaddus." I murmured last part.

"I don't know why he thinks everyone will leave him and his son. His wife left doesn't mean everyone will leave him." I said.

'Judging others, intention is the right of Allah. How can I judge his life or anything without knowing him or his wife.' my heart says.

Week passed like this, but I didn't talk to Ayaan. Because Arhaan and ammi was correct. I was attached to Ayaan so much and he was too. I ignore his calls from morning. He called atleast three times.

"Can I have your attention madam?" Hafsa asked me, rolling her eyes.

"Yah, sure." I smirked.

"So you was thinking about that baby haina?" She asked.

"Yes." I murmured.

She sighed.

"I thought We were enjoying series here and you are thinking about him." she said, softly

"I want to know everything. Like how his dad handle him without her mother." I said, irritatedly.

"Then call and ask his handsome dad." She winked.

"That's none of you business." I mimicked Arhaan.

My phone vibrate because of messages.

ArYaan (Arhaan and Ayaan) : Zehna, I need your help please. Ayaan is not well. He have high fever.

Blankly I call him. He received.

"Hello, can you please come to home? May be he will listen to you." Arhaan cried.

"Yes, yes, I Will." I said, my voice cracked.

"Hafs, Ayaan is not well. I'm going". I said, before she say something I left.

*************

I run into his room. I went there before.

I saw Ayaan was sleeping, his lips was red because of fever. Arhaan have tears in his eyes while he was staring at Ayaan.

"Asalamualaikum." I said, slowly and sat on bed.
And kissed Ayaan's forehead, rub my thumb on his cheek.

"Ayaan, my baby. Get up." My voice cracked.

"Please." I whispered.

I rub his hand, with my thumb.

"Ayaan, please." I said.
I was crying.

He opened his eyes slowly. He look so weak and his eyes become small because of fever.

"Zehnie." He says, slowly.

"You okay?" I asked him.
He wipe my tears with his little fingers. And he nod his head.

"Doo-doo chahiye?" (You want milk) I asked him.

"Yesh." he said with smile.

Ayaan look at his dad. He get up slowly and wipe Arhaan tears.

"I'm okie-dokie Abbu." Ayaan said.

He is cutest, masha'allah.

Arhaan, smiled and hugged him.

"Please don't leave. Please please." Arhaan said, sobbingly.

"I'm not leaving you abbu." Ayaan slowly and pout.

"Yes, he will not." I said, take Ayaan hand in my hand and kiss his knuckles.

Ayaan wiped his tears again and kiss his right and left cheek.

I saw Ayaan's daddi.

"Asalamualaikum." I greeted her.

"Walaikumasalam." She said, putting her right on my head.

She hand me milk bottle. Ayaan sat on my lap, I give him bottle.

"Do you wanna have biryani?" I asked Ayaan slowly kissing his cheek.

"Yes." As he said, his small eyes widened with happiness.

"No jaana, it will be oily." Arhaan said, brushing his hair with his fingers.
Ayaan pout.

"I will make not-so-oily biryani for my baby." I winked at Arhaan.

"Yayy! Not-sho-oily biryani. Now okie- dokie abbu?" Ayaan asked, happily. Arhaan sighed. I chuckled.

"Okie-dokie, then." Arhaan shake his head.

Ayaan and his daddi laughed. Arhaan place kisses on Ayaan's cheeks and forehead.

Asalamualaikum guys, how are you all. Updating next chapter soon. Insha'allah.:)