Chapter 2

A fortnight passed since Rosie moved in. She's made sure to make herself comfortable by redecorating the house, which I must admit makes it homier and clean. The two doses of testosterone was not helping the appearance of this home, with junk thrown every which way. The feminine touch is helping, especially on getting chores done. Rosie can't stand a mess.

My dad and I are watching the game on a new seventy inch 4k television that he purchased three days ago. He's been on a lot of buying since Rosie moved in, but I don't think she's been asking for any of it. Or at least I haven't seen her ask for anything yet.

The colors are crisp, and the detail is basically real enough to touch. Why buy a ticket to a game when a television brings the action close up and personal, and with four times more pixels than regular high definition—and with all types of camera and exclusive angles and playback of plays. Hell, one ticket for a good seat can cost more than this tv. It was a steal and he's enjoying it.

The smell of chicken fills the air. Rosie said she could make a killer salad that will amaze me and dad. I told her that I've never tasted a salad that would totally 'amaze me,' but she said that it would. She's been working quietly and diligently for thirty minutes now, in an attempt to solidify her case.

Sitting on the couch, I turn my head to see what she's doing. She looks at me over the kitchen island with one sharp blue eye, her hair covering the other from view. She's doing something, but I can't tell exactly what...

Rosie's breasts bounce everywhere behind the cover of one of my dad's dress shirts that she's sporting today.

She stares at me while holding on to the kitchen island. She has this look like she's in trouble. Like she's about to fall over. Her eyes squinting shut and opening. I couldn't see her other arm fully, but the shoulder of that arm moves really fast in a repetitive motion. It reminds me of unclogging a toilet if it could be done accurately with one arm.

I turn around, look at my dad sipping his beer. His body is stiff, awaiting the next great play from his favorite player. I can already see him chanting his name and getting ready to clap when he scores. And if he doesn't, he'll have a good excuse and a clap of "oh, that's bullshit."

I head to the kitchen to make sure Rosie is okay. As I walk toward her, I can see cucumber shavings on the glass board.

Rosie's shoulder moves faster and faster as I approach, never averting her blue eye off me. Her breasts are larger than what I initially perceived, they move around in the single buttoned dress shirt. When I approach even closer, I can see that her fingers are pale white from clutching the edge of the counter. She must be having one of those calve muscle cramps that get you in the middle of the night. God, I hate those.

I make it around the island and quickly turn away—embarrassed.

She takes it out, puts it on the cutting board and starts cutting it in thin pieces, all the while, her legs quake uncontrollably. The cucumber is glossy, matching her wet fingers.

She had the vegetable in her woman part.

I grab a Mountain Dew from the refrigerator, pop it open and take a swig. My hand nervously shaking as I perform the simple action. Trying my hardest to pretend I didn't see what I saw. And yet my mind can't believe what I saw, so it's kind of easy to pretend.

Was she masturbating with our food? I turn around and capture her figure from the rear; I see her butt, which I didn't expect, the shirt knotted high with a pony tail above her tail bone. Rosie's butt looks perfect, with two perfect beautiful creases at the bottom of her cheeks, smiling back at me. I feel a twitch within my pants.

This is that thing I've been wanting from a girl. I've been looking at girls at school, but they never look at me like Rosie does.

I see the same clear substance that's on the cucumber running down her thighs to the back of her knees. I take more swigs from the Mountain Dew. I can see a faint smile from the side of Rosie's face, I can also see her eyes trying to look at me from her peripheral.

I feel another twitch down under as I stare at her perfect rear end. I can't stop looking at it.

I will do anything you want me to, anytime? What if I wanted my hand on her butt? Does that count as something I want?

Clap-Clap! My dad stands up and continues clapping as the announcer repeats that our team made the score.

"Whooohoo, yeah let's go!" I say absentmindedly, and take a gulp of Mountain Dew.

Rosie looks at me and smiles as she waggles her butt side to side.

Did that just happen? The creases of her but moved from one cheek to the other and I just felt like putting my fingers near those cheeks.

I will do anything you want me to, anytime. The thought proceeds.

I guess...I can put it to the test. Anything I want, right?

Once my dad takes a seat, I put my hand on her left butt cheek where the crease begins. Her fat cheek, warm against my hand. The sensation runs down my penis again. A quick twitch and a slight growth. I feel something wet inside my pants.

I squeeze her butt confidently, and deliver the same to the cheek next. Both cheeks are warm and firm, full and big. With each release they bounce slightly, and it's a delicious sight. The best part is, she lets me. My stepmother allows me to touch her, and I feel as though this must be a dream. I feel that this is wrong. This is my father's woman, not mine. But it feels so right, especially when she smiles at me.

She starts skinning another cucumber with a sly smile on her face as I explore her ass. My penis pokes at my shorts. I press my bulging area on her crack. My penis fills with some sort of steroid as it grows larger. I want to feel my raw penis against her soft, smooth flesh.

Is that wrong? No, it can't be. But it is. This is my father's woman, not mine. What am I doing rubbing-up against her warm flesh? Why the hell am I still touching her and why is she so warm and thick?

She turns around. Her one exposed, blue eye peers down at my bulge, and then up at my eyes as she shoves the cucumber against my chest. I stare at the cucumber as if I've never seen one before.

Why did she hand me this?

...

Does she want me to masturbate her?