Fun time

Ugh! I'm so mad at Wattpad now! It deleted over half the chapter I had written! It took me a while to do it. Sorry if this update isn't as good, so please if you could give me feedback I would highly appreciate it. 97.6% of the time get comments are for me to up date. But yea...
~~~~~

  “This is Joelle." He smiles as she sticks her head out the window.

  “Dad it's JoJo!" She corrects. And We both laugh. She is about Jacob's age, maybe a little younger. I can't help but admire here beautiful doe eyes. They're a hazel brown unlike Joe's pale blue eyes. She has a more Carmel colored skin. Her hair is a darker more grayish brown, she has it in a ballerina bun.

  “Well its nice to meet you JoJo," I smile and raise my arm to shake her tiny hand. “This I Ariana & Jacob. They're my kids. Do you think you guys could be friends?" She smiles and shakes her head yes.

  “Alright, let's get going!" Joe exclaims helping the kids into the car. He already has a car seat for Ari. Wow prepared.

  “You brought a car seat for Ariana?" I ask. He smirks and says:

  “I had JoJo's old one at out house so I brought it since I knew we were going out. I think ahead too you know," he said chuckling. I giggle and got in to the passenger seat after strapping Ari in.

  We start driving and the kids watch a movie on my Ipad. They are so intrigued they all end up asleep.
~~~~~

  We finally pull into the parking structure of Disneyland. I haven't been here since before Ariana was born.

  I snap a picture of the kids asleep, then attempt to wake them. They don't budge. Joe smiles then searches through his phone. He plugs it in to the AUX cord. Next thing I know Let it Go from Frozen is blaring through the speakers.  

  Both Joelle and Ariana jump up and start singing, well at least trying to.
~~~~~~~

  “Ms. Letty," JoJo says.

  “Yes JoJo? And just call me Letty," I answer.

  “Are you going to be my new mommy?" I look at her a little confused. Then I smile and say:

  “I don't know, but I would love to be your mom. I think you and Ari can be best friends and sisters." She smiles and hugs me. I hug back. I see Joe walking around the corner getting off a ride with Jacob. He had a huge smile and I wink at him. He starts laughing as he gets to us.

  “So who's ready to eat?" He claps his hands and all the kids get excited.

  “Okay, where to?" I ask

  “I want pizza mom," Jacob says.

  “Me too!" JoJo and Ariana add in.

  “Alrighty then. To PizzaPort we head." I say and we make our way there.
~~~~~
(For the third time I'm writing this part because it was deleted... again.)
  We sit here watching Fantasmic and I just can't stop thinking about how amazing this day has been. Joe is such a great father. The way he interacts with JoJo and my kids is beyond amazing. Jacob loves him and the girls are two peas in a pod. They are totally inseparable.

  As I sit with my head against Joe's chest, Ari starts crawling up my legs and curls into my chest. Next thing I know she's fast asleep. I giggle and kiss the top of her head.

  “Daddy... I'm tired..." JoJo whines.

  “Well I guess we should go then. Its been a real fun filled day." He stands up, picks JoJo up. I stand up, in a way I have long mastered, while still carrying Ariana without waking her up. Jacob holds my hand and we make or trek back to the car.
~~~~~
  I wake up and we're outside of my house. Wait I fell asleep? These kids really wore me out. I turn to see Joe smiling his full toothed smile. “Good morning Sleeping Beauty." I laugh and playfully push his arm.

  I get out the car and take Ari out of the car seat then I say “Do you want and Jojo just want to sleep over?" He looks at me truly surprised.

  “Are you sure? I don't want to intrude or anything." He looks totally sincere.

  “Yes. Come in. There's an extra bed in Ariana's room. Its all made all you gotta do is tuck her in.

  After we put the kids to sleep we sit on the couch. I kiss him on the cheek and lean my head on his firm chest. He kisses the top of my head. I close my eyes and slowly drift off....
~~~~
There you go! Finally! Ugh. I'm really mad at Wattpad. But I love you guys! I love everyone who has read, voted, or commented. And sorry again for the delay. I've been going through some stuff, but thank you to the only person who commented on my last update. It really pushed me to keep writing, but there were a lot of set backs. And I wanted to post this before my birthday (December 2{just BTW}). But yeah!
Comment, Fan, Vote!
Love you!

-A really (kinda) angry writer [Ale]

Also remember you're beautiful!