Be part of us (Alternate Versions of The Morgan Family)*

Takes place after the big revelation.....
Choice made that will affect in other events...(James POV)
The weather was pretty cold but let's just say that my mind wasn't right neither my actions and well my path was pretty much left with nothing left or fight for, my family was trying to get me help but the killings wouldn't stop.
I tried ending my life over and over but my body would shift into whatever to save me or detonate to kill whatever touched me, but then I met some people that wore golden masks of a eagle.
They offered me a place with them, at first I didn't trust them but then I remember that there was no point in arguing anymore or resisting the change, I accepted and well after that my entire life changed as they gave me a village to protect in their kingdom.
Ten years later
I learned to hide away my hatred and all negative emotions alongside my uncontrollable power given unfairly to a simple man.
But the kingdom was nice and their people were kind and passionate,everything seemed too perfect but I rather live in this 'facade' than the real one.
The people that recruited me brought me to the throne as they removed their masks.....
All of them were my family but they looked different, almost like clones, Uncle Percival was missing his two arms, Mother was missing both of her eyes, Uncle Kyle was missing part of his face.
They were more but couldn't recognize the rest and weirdly enough I wasn't there, I didn't know what the hell was this but well......
"Welcome...."They told me as I was hugged by Mother feeling unsure about this
To be continued