9

The door opened and Caleb walked in. "I know you heard" he said, sitting next to me on the bed. I turned and looked at him, smiling. "You hungry?"

"Yes!" I said as I got up, walking out the door. "Caleb" I called him since he was walking behind me.

"Yes?"

"Can I make you a few questions?" I stopped and looked at him, wishig he said yes.

He didn't say anything for a while. "It's okay, you don't have to say yes" I say sadly.

"Ask them" he said as soon as I stopped talking. I smiled, jumping a bit in my spot from excitement.

"So... Who was out there?" I ask starting to walk again, entering the kitchen.

"Policemen" he said normally, like it wasn't important. He walked to the fridge.

"What did they want?" I saw him take out some eggs and bacon.

"They were asking about you" he put the stuff in the counter, now looking for some other stuff.

"What did they ask?" He grabbed a pan and spinned it in his hand, then looking at me.

"Looks like someone found out you were here, so they re-opened your case and are looking for you again" he laughed. I saw him put everything in place as he started to make breakfast.

We were in silence for a bit, me just looking at him cook. "Why me?" I suddenly ask, making him look at me.

"Why you what?" He laughed, I rolled my eyes.

"You know, why kidnap me instead of another person?"

"You know, everybody would've asked that" he said still cooking, almost finished. "I picked you because... Jenna, I've loved you since the day I met you" he said. Jenna? Was that my name? "Yes, your name is Jenna" he answered for me. I smiled, I was getting used to him now reading my mind always.

"Do you want me to tell you everything?" He looked at me as he turned the stove off. I nodded. He sadly smiled, while getting plates and placing the food on them. He handed me a plate. "You want milk or juice with that?"

"Juice" he nodded as he got out the juice from the fridge and pouring some in a cup, handing the cup to me.

I went and sat down on the table, him sitting in front of me. "I'll tell you as soon as we finish eating"