Chapter Six: Thoughts (Part Two) (Edited)

Destiny POV

I paced and drank a bottle of water as I waited for Eliza. I had put the twins on the couch so they could watch television and I could watch them. I felt like I was unwrapping at the seams. After what felt like hours, Eliza was here.

"Look what I got!" She said happily holding up a bag

"Just give me the test!" I said  

She tossed me the bag and I raced to the bathroom. I laid all six tests out. After five minutes of nervous jitters and hesitating, I was somewhat ready to go.

I sat on the toilet and peed on all six sticks. Now we wait. I walked to the living room and sat on the couch; I kept looking between the bathroom and television. I couldn't focus, I was just too worried. This continued until my ten-minute alarm to be done; I wanted to be extra sure.

I slowly and hesitantly made my way to the bathroom. Halfway through I gave Eliza a nervous look. She gave me a soft smile in return. I opened the door and sure enough, all six were laid out, saying the same thing.

Positive.

"Fuck!" I shouted as I slammed the door shut and locked it

"Destiny, open up," Eliza said softly

I walked to the mirror and lifted my shirt. Underneath there was a noticeable halfway through my second-trimester pregnancy belly. You couldn't tell due to my shirt that drowned my body. I just couldn't believe it.

"Binti! Help!" The twins shouted

I unlocked the door and raced outside to the twins. Only to find no danger. What was wrong then?

"What's wrong?" I asked

"Nothing, we just had to get you out" Resha said. I groaned loudly and turned to Eliza.

"Let's make an appointment with the SN obstetrician," she said gently

"You, not me" is all I said

After five minutes and two phone calls, we were done. I had an appointment at two tomorrow and lunch was on its way. Now I had to call my mate. Great. Hm? You say something? You can feel the sarcasm from there? Deal with it.

I grabbed my phone and searched through my contacts, but couldn't find him. There was no Damien. The only odd contact was Daddy, papa died two years ago...that fucking bastard! At least he didn't add an eggplant and the three drops of water. I guess I could keep it.

Daddy: So, what are the results

Me: Fucking call me, Daddy

Seconds later I received a FaceTime call from, Daddy

"So? Daddy? Is that our thing?" He asked

"Fuck off," I said

I walk to the bathroom ready to show all six test

"What are the results?" He asked nervously

I showed him all six and there was silence. I wish I knew what was going on in his mind?

"Hell fucking yeah! Now you can move in!" He shouted

"What?! No! You know what, I don't have time for this. Pick me up at two tomorrow for the appointment" I stated

"Ba-" I did let him answer as seeing I hung up on him

I leaned my head against the counter and swiped the test in the trash and sanitized the counter. I then walked to the couch and waited until I heard the doorbell. About thirty minutes later Eliza was walking to the table saying that the pizza was here.