Thats what she said (18)

(S2:E18)

Damon, Stefan, and I waited outside as Bonnie and Elena spoke to a lawyer inside of the boarding house. Elena was signing papers for ownership of the Salvatore house. It was to keep her safe, but I could not believe the lengths that Stefan and Damon would go to too keep her safe. 

"You really think Bonnie can take on Klaus?" Damon asked Stefan, I looked over at the two brothers. "She said she could channel enough power to kill him. Elijah thought that would work and he was an Original, so..." Stefan says as the two brothers look out towards the landscape. I could not think about how my brother was going to die. He might've put a dagger in the hearts of all my siblings, but he still was my brother.

Somewhere in the deep oceans my brothers and sister laid dead with a dagger in their hearts. It was horrible that Niklaus would do such a thing but still I could not betray him even though he has betrayed everyone else. That's the thing about family, no matter what you're never supposed to turn your back, even when they're being children.

"Could she do one of those witch tracking spells?" Damon asked Stefan, I paid little attention to them, as I was thinking of a way to stay neutral in this battle. 

"Nope. Not without something that belongs to Klaus. Believe me, I already asked." Stefan says then looking over to me as I kept my eyes firmly on the ground.

I could feel his eyes, they knew I was staying neutral in this and at this point didn't even bother asking me. Which was a wise choice because I refused to help them kill Nik. "Do you think he killed her?" Damon asked still talking to Stefan, I looked around the outside and at some flowers.

The outside was breezy, it felt warm with a bit of breeze. The smell of trees and flowers was in the air. It was a smell that I fancied but seemed to never have the time to really relax and enjoy. "Katherine? Probably." Stefan said, "It's not like she didn't have it coming." I finally spoke up. As I spoke the door opened revealing Elena and the Lawyer. The lawyer takes a step out, leaving the premise.

"thank you, Mr. Henry." Elena says as she smiled while giving the lawyer a handshake, Elena turned around started to walk away, the boys begin to walk inside but couldn't quite make it past the door. Elena stops in her tracks then turns around to look at the two brothers as I stood behind them laughing. Damon turns around me giving me annoyed look as I stick my tongue out at him.

"I'm sorry. I completely forgot." Elena says then turning to face her boyfriend Stefan. "Stefan. Would you like to come inside my house?" Elena asks Stefan, he gives her a smile. "I would love to. Thank you." Stefan says walking into his house as he still smiled. Me and Damon soon look at Elena hoping she would let the both of us in. We both smile in hopes she would let us in. "What are we, twelve?" Damon asks, of course he has to say this when she is the only one standing in the way of him being able to be in his own home.

Elena' s smile soon falls, "One of us is." Elena begins, Damon gives Stefan a death stare till he continued his eyes to Elena's. "If I let you in, do you promise to obey the owner of this house?" Elena asks Damon, I look at Damon in hopes he will say yes, "No." he says. I elbow him in the side, "Say yes." I whisper to him as Elena stood only a couple feet away from us.

"Seriously, Damon. My way. You promised. I call the shots. No lies, no secret agendas. Remember?" Elena says pouting, "Yes, Elena. Sure." Damon says rolling his eyes. 

"Then please, come in." Elena says, I coughed "That's what she said." Damon walks into the house now only I stood outside. I had no clue on what was going to happen. I did not know if she would trust me.

time to butter her up "Elena my favorite Doppelganger." I say telling the truth. I hated Katerina and Tatia. Tatia was the original Petrova Doppelganger, my brothers were madly in love with her until my mother killed her.