Fall Apart-one

Brian had been admitted to the hospital when he was fifteen, he never planned on staying this long but he couldn't go back to regular life since his Mental illness has gotten way worse. He started getting mad at everything and broke almost everything in his house. His parents understood what was happening, they also used to come and visit regularly, but they hadn't come to see him in two years.

He wasn't completely alone in the hospital room. He had a roommate that suffered from anxiety. Brian made sure to never blow up at Roger. He cares about him too much to blow his chance.

Roger had been admitted not long after Brian had, at first Roger envied Brian's parents for seeing him. His own didn't care about him, they threw him here because they couldn't deal with him anymore.

Although Roger and Brian didn't talk much, Roger had a raging crush on the man. He liked that the brunette was gentle and caring, he had been there for more than enough rages from the taller but he still held onto his feelings for some reason.

"F*ck everything! Stupid f*cking everything! God. I'm not f*cking crazy!" Brian blew up getting out of his bed and pacing back and forth in the shared room. Brian kicked the bathroom door open. Roger finally made a decision to get involved.

"Bri?" He asked softly entering the bathroom. He went over to the still furious Brian and hugged him from behind. After a minute or so, Brian had visibly cooled down. He turned around in Roger's arms and hugged him back snuggly. Roger blushed at the contact.

"How do you do that?" Asked Brian.

"Do what?" Roger soft soothing voice replied.

"You work way better than my medication, Rog." He said with a small chuckle.

"Is it my hugs?" Roger questioned with a small smirk.

"It is," Brian smiled, playing with Rogers soft, golden, blond hair.

"It's one AM, Bri, can- can I s-sleep with you the night?" Roger hesitantly asked. He really didn't want to get turned down. "I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have even asked" Roger shook his head.

"No, No, it's alright you can sleep with me, I don't mind, I actually would quite like that." Brian grinned and walked out of the dark bathroom holding Roger's hand. He guided Roger to his bed and laid down. Roger laid down next to him, awkwardly, not knowing if hugging will make him uncomfortable. Brian turned off the lamp being the only source of light and put his long arms around Roger, in turn Roger snuggles up to him, intertwining their legs.

"G-Goodnight, Bri.." Roger truly hoped that Brian couldn't feel how hard his heart was beating.

"Goodnight, Rog." Brian whispered and they both fell into a deep dreamful sleep.

~~~~~

How can I improve?

Should I continue?

Any mistakes?

-Alien