Chapter 38

"Chip... I told you to stop sleeping on my pillow". Jimin sighs. Chip tilted his head. "I'm cuter then you". Jimin puffed out his cheeks and they started a staring contest.

"I think you both are cute". The voice chuckled.

Jimin didn't pay attention to the voice, he was to busy trying to win the staring contest when a sudden knock on the door make them both jump and blink. "Aw man". Jimin whined. "Jimin! Your friend is here to see you!". Jin says. "Friend?". Jimin stared at the door. Jin opens the door and someone followed him in the room.

 Jin opens the door and someone followed him in the room

"Umm...". "Thank you very much". The person bows to Jin. "You're welcome". Jin smiled and closed the door. "Who are you?". Jimin asked. "I am Haru, and I know what you are". Haru bows. "I-I don't understand...". Jimin says tilting his head. "I didn't expect you too". Haru said. "That voice didn't tell you".

The room went quiet after Haru said that. Jimin looks Haru up and down confused.

"Who are you?".

"I am Haru". Haru answers. "Yo-you can hear the voice?". Jimin gasped. "I can". Haru smiled.

"You didn't answer me...".

Jimin's eyes widened. He never heard the voice sound so mad before. "You should know me... I'm part of Jimin's story". Haru said. "Yo-you are?". Jimin said and Haru nods. "You know that, but not what or who you are... Hmm". Haru sighs. Suddenly, vines started to grow from the walls, and tries to attack Haru, but it didn't.

"What?".

"Please don't make me look like a monster in front of Jimin". Haru spat harshly. "Who are you really?". Jimin asked. Haru walked closer to Jimin and drops on one knee. "I am Haru...".

"Your protector".