Chapter 2

After leaving my locker and heading to class, I was a little confused and worried about who may have been watching me. When I had turned around to see if anyone was there all I saw were my classmates and other students heading to class, minding their own business. 

"Ow," I collide into what feels like a brick wall my books clatter to the floor and I immediatley crouch down to pick them up muttering a quick apology. Having gathered all my books, I look up to see what or who I've run into still dazed from my thoughts. I suck in a sharp breath, nearly dropping my books again as I remember my dream and realize  there was more to it than just me running away.

There were also images of the years 1950 to 1960. These images were of people dancing and going on with their daily lives. When I remember seeing a guy not much older than me, maybe 18 dancing and laughing with a girl who looks similarly to me. The same thick curly dark brown hair, dark brown almond shaped eyes, same dark complexion and soft pouty lips, not any taller than five foot three and curvacious hips, chest size no bigger than the smallest B-cup.

Then, there was him six feet tall, freshly cut short cropped hair and peircing hazel eyes and toned muscular build which explains why it felt like a brick wall. Why he was here at school and not in one of my dreams I didn't know. I decide that he only looked like the boy from my dreams and regained my compsure. " I'm sorry," I repeat my apology more sincerely than before and walk hurriedly around him so I won't be late  for  class.

Sitting in Chemistry, I can't focus on what Ms.Gray telling us, I can't keep him out of my head. When I hear the door open again I don''t even look up from my experiment until Ms.Gray introduces the new student from Florida. I finally look up and it's him again. Ms. Gray tells him to introduce himself and find a seat. His voice is deep, calming and when he speaks the whole room becomes so still and so quiet you could hear a pin drop. "My name is Ky," he says and walks over taking the seat closes to mine.