Peter Parker dies.... :(

I groggily open my eyes to the sound of the incessant ringing of my alarm clock. Monday. I turn to stuff my face in my pillow, but then I remember why Monday's are my favorite days. Stark Tower. I then eagerly sit up, full of energy suddenly. As I start to walk out of my room to the kitchen, I see May.

"Good morning , May." I stretch and yawn as I say this, and as a result, my speech comes out garbled.

"What did you say, Peter?" May says, flipping a pancake.

"I said, 'Good morning, May.'" I say.

"Oh. Good morning then, Peter." May pauses, then asks "You're going to Stark Tower after school today, correct?"

"Yep," I say nodding, "I'm going to help Mr. Stark in the lab."

At this point, I'm sitting down, and May tips a pancake onto my plate. "Thanks." I say.

May nods, and then says "Have fun, but don't forget to do your homework today."

I roll my eyes, since I ALWAYS do my homework, but I nod. "Okay, May."
I stand up and put my dish in the sink, and then proceed to the bathroom. I brush my teeth, not really paying attention to what I was doing, and then gel up my hair. I walk to my bedroom, thinking about what'd I'd do in the lab today- maybe do some experiments? I'd figure it out in school.
-flash forward like ten minutes-
I pull the door closed and lock it, as May had left when I was getting dressed. I pull my backpack higher on my back, and run down the steps. I stop at Delmar's to get a sandwich for lunch today.

"Hi, Mr. Delmar," I say "Hi, Murph"

"Hey, Peter," Mr. Delmar says, restocking the candy, "What'll it be today?"

"I think you know," I remark.

Mr. Delmar chuckles and yells my order to the workers in the back. "What're you planning to do today?"

"Well, today's Monday, so I have the Stark Internship."

"Oh yeah, I forgot you had that. Total's 5.67."

I hand over the money, and he hands me my sandwich. Oh, the sweet glorious sandwich.
I yell thanks as I'm walking out the door, and I store my sandwich in my bag. I proceed walking to school, and then spot Ned walking up ahead of me. I run to catch up with him. "Hey Ned!" I pant.

"Oh hey Peter!," Ned responds, "Are you free after school? I have a new lego set. 2,000 pieces!"

"No way!" I say, my eyes widening. "I really wish I could, but I have the Stark Internship today" I tell him with a wink.

"Ohhh, the 'Stark Internship'", he winks. "We can build the LEGOS tomorrow, then"

"Sounds like a plan." I say.

We arrive at the school, and start walking to our lockers. We part ways, and I open my locker. I just start to put my bag in, when I hear an obnoxious voice yell

"PENIS PARKER!" Flash yells at me. Why does he insist on calling me that? It's not clever.

"What, Flash?" I ask, turning my head.

"Guess what!" Flash taunted

I gritted my teeth "WHAT Flash"

"Guess!"

I rolled my eyes and took a deep breath. "You're moving away and all my dreams are coming true?"

"Nope!"

"What then?!"

"I'm best friends with Spider-Man"

Internally, I died. I would have believed the lie if I wasn't, y'know, Spider-Man. "Ok, Flash" I told him, exasperatedly.

"Are you jealous?" He goaded.

"Not really."

"Why?"

"Because I'm not best friends with Spider-Man?"
By this point, I was at class. I walked into class,
leaving Flash in the hallway. I went over and dropped into a seat by MJ.

"Hey." MJ said, not looking up from her book.

"Hey," I echoed. "What're you reading today?"

She lifted up the cover of her book, showing off the title.

"Ah, The Great Gatsby. A classic."

"Mhmm"

I assumed MJ was too absorbed in her book to hold proper conversation, so I quit talking. Luckily, at that moment, Ned walked in.

"Hey Peter," Ned greeted me, thudding down into a chair.

"Hi Ned," I grinned. "Flash was telling me about how he's 'Spider-Man's best friend'" I said, rolling my eyes.

Ned grimaced. "What a prick. You should like, prove him wrong somehow. Like show up in suit, and be like 'Who are you?"

"Maybe," I mused.

"That wouldn't work," MJ replied, shutting her book as class had started.

"I suppose" Ned shrugged. "It was an idea."

flash forward to like the end of the day because i'm really lazy and this is only for u maddie

I grinned as I left the school. Finally!, I thought. I can go to Stark Tower!
I rush into an alley between two apartment buildings, and shrug on my suit. Once I was fully suited, I webbed my backpack to the building and swung off. I decided to hitch a ride on the train, as I was feeling lazy. I swung to the train, and on the way there I was feeling so... alive. So free. This is why being Spider-Man was addicting. That feeling of wind rushing by tour body, and feeling like flying. I was sitting on the train, when it suddenly came to a stop. I was thrown off the side because, y'know, inertia. This wouldn't have been such a big deal, but I was on an elevated train, and I fell and hit my head/neck on the rails. I hear this one dude yell,
"YO, SPIDER-MAN, YOU GOOD?"

"Yeah," I groan. I stand up, and turn my head to the sound.

I die then.

note: so basically how this happened is when you break your neck/spine, it cracks, but doesn't disconnect until you move your head.

btw i'm not a sadist, my cousin told me to write this