CHAPTER II

Charvi - Jennie                   Raven - Yoongi                       Aidan - Jin

Maya - Jisoo                         Krane - Jimin                          Magnus - Taehyung

Bailey - Lisa                          Claine - Hoseok                      Yvo - Namjoon

Zahara - Rose                      Klai - Jungkook

Again, the ships are : YoonRose, Liskook, TaeSoo, NamJen

Maya's POV

I did play Candy Crush to play the part. Sitting across Bailey and her boyfriend, kulang nalang mag-make out na sila with all the pecks and kisses to the cheeks every 5 seconds.

You'd think, na sa 2 years nilang relationship ay medyo magsasawa na sila sa isa't-isa but no. They still act like it's their first day as boyfriend and girlfriend.

"Maya, hide me," Charvi groaned and dragged her chair closer to mine. I looked up from my tablet to see Yvo making his way over and chuckled.

He occupied the seat nearest to Charvi and displayed a lopsided grin, he greeted me with a small wave and I smiled back curtly.

"Well, you couples have fun," I exclaimed getting up, wala akong plano maging fifth wheel. Charvi threw a nasty look my way but I promptly ignored her.

"Couples? You couldn't be more mistaken," Charvi yelled but I was already walking away.

I made my way to my next class early, looking over the info I have extracted and sat down in my seat. I like the silence, it helps me think and it's when I feel in the mood for planning. It's probably not safe for anyone to see me making plans for killing someone but I have no worries.

All my data are encrypted and I am the only one who can read them, with my made-up language the girls didn't bother to really learn but they know the basics. It's an excellent idea, and I take pride on my genius work.

"If I didn't know better," A voice quickly spoke up, making me look up. "I'd say you're plotting world domination."

I rolled my eyes. "Fortunately, you don't know better."

Magnus occupied the seat next to me and I returned to playing Candy Crush, I was stuck on level 54 and even with my genius I can't for the life of me get through this stupid level. It didn't help that my chemistry partner happens to be next to me watching me fail.

"It's rude to stare." I reminded him in case di nya nahahalata ang discomfort ko.

"I'm not staring," He chuckled and on cue, Charvi walked in, stomping.

I waved at her but she only glared at me, must be still mad about the fifth wheel thing I said. Eh tama naman ako, she's had a crush on Yvo since they were kids but I guess those feelings disappeared? Sakto naman na si Yvo na lumalapit.

Thinking about them makes me sigh, whatever. I'm sure Charvi will bend in no time. I can see her sometimes watching Yvo in class and she's really good at being subtle, given that's part of her job- to be subtle. But come on, it's me!

Right after her entered Yvo who sent a wink towards Charvi who rolled her eyes before taking his seat in front of us- Charvi was so happy when she didn't end up being his partner. I was also glad, because then she'd be in front of me and I'd have to listen to them bicker.

"Give it time, mate." Magnus patted Yvo on the back with a chuckle.

I scoffed. "You can't just get a woman by taking your time." I told him, I mean, tama naman sya but that's not all. Not every woman is gonna sit around waiting for you to actually woo her off her feet.