43

Anna's POV

"SOPHIE, SPENCER, SAGE LET'S GO." I yell from the garage door.

"COMING MAMA." Sage shouts then I hear three pairs of feet come running.

"Ready Mama." Spencer says.

"Not yet." I say then squat down. "Mama needs some lovin before we go watch Mummy."

The twins, Spencer and Sage, run over to me and kiss my cheeks as they hug me.

In April 2022, i.e. last year, Christen and I adopted 1 year old twins, a boy and a girl, from the same children's home we adopted Sophie from which made our family of three a family of five and we couldn't be happier. The twins, like Sophie, have part of our parents names incorporated in theirs so Spencer's full name is Spencer Cody Press while Sage's full name is Sage Frances Press.

Spencer was my Mum's maiden name, Cody is from Christen's Dad and Frances was my Mum's middle name.

Sophie, who's now 6, couldn't possibly be a better big sister. She loves her younger siblings so much which makes my wife and I very happy.

"That's nice." I say with a dopey smile as Sophie comes over.

Sophie hugs me and kisses my cheek.

"Much better." I say. "We're gonna meet up with the Heath's at the stadium okay?"

"Okay Mama." My three angels say.

"I love you three so much."

"Love you." The kids say in unison.

I grab my stuff and our tickets then we get in the car and drive over to the Rose Bowl to watch Christen's final game with the national team.

My wife led the USWNT to their second straight HALO Cup and third straight world title then she decided to retire. The HALO Cup was held in England this time and the US beat the English 3-2 in the final with Christen getting all three goals. Christen won the golden boot with 7 goals and she won the golden ball too.

MY WIFE'S A FUCKING BOSS.

Today is Christen's retirement game and she and the US are playing Brazil at the Rose Bowl.

Once at the Rose Bowl I park in our designated spot then we head up to our box and open the door.

"Hey guys." I say when we enter the box.

When Alma sees it's us, she squats down and opens her arms.

"Hi Munchkins." Alma says as the three kids hug her. "I missed you guys."

"Oh hey guys." Gal says as she comes into view then she hugs me.

"Hey Mrs. Heath." I say and hug the Israeli Woman.

In March of 2022 Tobin and Gal got married and Gal became Gal Heath. Tobin also adopted Alma and Maya after she married their mother.

"And how's my favorite 5 month old?" I question as the newest Heath member clings to my shirt.

Earlier this year Gal gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named Lila Annabeth Heath. Christen and I are her godmothers and Tobin and Gal gave her my name as Lila's middle name.

"MUNCHKINS." Maya, who's now 6, shouts after coming out of the bathroom then she hugs my kids.

It's safe to say Gal's kids love my kids.

"We just came to leave our stuff before we head down for the ceremony." I say.

"Alright." Gal says and takes our stuff. "You guys have fun."

"Come on kids." I say. "Time to go meet Mummy."

"Hold my hand twins." Sophie says and holds her hands out.

The twins take her hands in theirs then we walk to the elevator and take it down to the locker room area.

"MUMMY." The kids shout when the doors open and they see their Mum.

"Oh my babies." Christen says then she squats down and let's the kids run into her arms. "I missed you three so much."

Christen smothers our children in kisses then our kids go hug the rest of the team.

"And I definitely missed you." Christen says then she hugs me and puts her head in my neck. "Hi Baba."

"Hello Beautiful." I say then kiss my wife's head.

Christen removes her head from my neck then she kisses me.

"I can't wait to watch your cute butt for 90 minutes." I say then squeeze Christen's butt.

"I can't wait for the kids to spend the night with my dad so we can have some fun." Christen says.

"Ooh Sexy time."

"GRANDPA." Our kids yell causing my wife and I to look at them.

"Hello my beautiful grandchildren." Cody says and hugs our kids.

Our kids hug Christen's sister then they come back over to us.

"Come on Pressy." Kelley says.

"See ya in a minute." I say then peck my wife's lips.

Christen kisses our kids one more time before she heads to the captains spot in line then she leads her team onto the field. Christen's family, my kids, and I wait on the sideline as they sing the Anthem then we are called onto the field.

"Hi Mummy." The kids say and hug their Mummy.

"Hi babies." Christen says then she picks the twins up.

I pick up Sophie then we pose for a bunch of pictures with her family.

"Kick butt Mummy." Sage says as I set Sophie down.

"You got it Princess." Christen says.

Christen sets the twins down then Sophie grabs the twins hands before we head up to our box with Christen's family. Once in the box Cody and I make sure the kids have the snacks they want then we sit with Tobin's wife and kids and watch the game.

90 minutes later the US come out victorious with Christen scoring a brace in the US' 3-0 win.

Me: We'll meet you at the restaurant

My Queen👑💚: See you there.

"You kids ready to go?" I ask after Christen and I's kids finish hugging everyone in the box.

"Yes Mama." My three angels say.

The four of us ride the elevator down to the ground then we head to the car and I buckle my kids into the car. We then head over to the restaurant where Christen's celebration party is taking place. Once at the restaurant I help the kids out of the car then we head inside.

The four of us are then led into a private area where we wait with some of the team's family.

"MUMMY." The kids shout when they see my wife.

"Hi babies." Christen says as she sits down next to me.

Christen's dad and sisters take the kids to some of the food the restaurant prepared for us which gives my wife and I some alone time.

"What're you thinking about?" Christen questions.

The Throne may have taken away my Mum, but it brought me the best thing that's ever happened to me." I admit.

"What would that be Anna?" Christen asks.

"You."