Chapter 12

******
Les (Delilah)POV:
I was in our locker room wear we dress at before we get out on the stage to shake our ass. I was putting on my white top and bottom with my snakeskin red bottoms, tonight me and these two other girls name Misty and Asia gone do a routine then I'm gone do one by myself.

When I was done with my makeup and hair I took a picture real quick to send it to Faith, Tiara and Dean.

When I was done Asia,Misty,and I went on stage to start our routine "AWWW SHIT YALL GET READY TO GET OUT YALL MUTHAFUCKING POCKET AND START THROWING THAT PAPER THEY ARE ABOUT TO FUCK IT UP" the dj said.

They did exactly what he said, we was doing different tricks like the bicycle, sideways,the backpack etc. they was throwing 10s,20s,50s,100s I was too happy for my first day.

They was playing "I know it" by Rich Homie Quan and Young Thug I love that song!!

"I can't hear what you saying right now

My weed too loud and I know it

I can't hear what you saying right now

Louis V earmuffs and I know it

I ain't going to a funeral

But a nigga dead fresh, hell yeah I know it"

I was just shaking my ass to the beat and dropping in to my split doing tricks on the floor and pole. Asia and Misty was fucking it up and they told me when we have practice tomorrow they gone teach me some more moves.

When we was done doing our routine, I had had a solo dancing to "Green Light Special" by Lil boosie mix with "I Want Sex".

I went back stage to change into my gold,black and red outfit with my black red bottoms on, I had put on my Ruby Woo Mac lipstick and fix my hair a little bit, when I was done I had went on the stage.

I was so nervous but I snapped out of it. They had started the music and I had walked up to the pole slowly and sexy, people had already started throwing 100s and 50s but I can't blame them I am a fine ass female.

I had put my back against the pole and I had slowly went down the pole up and down, up and down. I climbed up the pole and did this move called "Flatline Scorpio" that I've been working on.
I had flipped on the pole into a "Crossankle Release" then I had ended it by sliding down the pole doing "The Advanced Plank".

When I was done with the pole I decided to do some floor work. When I was done I had picked up all my money and walked in the locker room to put all my money in the money counter machine. I had put all my money in there and when the machine stopped it showed $4500.

My eyes had gotten really big and wide but I made sure nobody seen me. I was happy that I'm gone bring 4k or more money home almost every night.
I had put all my money in my bag and put on my clothes, I had grabbed my phone and my stuff off of the desk and left the locker room.

On my way out I seen my manger Mickey trying to catch my attention "Heey wassup Delilah I just wanted to tell you that tomorrow you proably gone start giving out lap dances since today was your first day" he said kindly "Ok goodnight""Goodnight".

I walked to my car but when I was opening my car door I seen one of my co-workers fucking some nigga behind a trash can I almost threw up when I seen that. Some hoes just would do anything for extra money, these hoes don't have no respect for themselves.
15 minutes later I finally made it home ready to take a shower and go to bed. I seen my baby Dean laid across the bed looking tired with me.

"Heey baby" I said laying down with him "Heey, how was your first day at work" "It was good and I was kind of nervous but I got out of it and I made $4500 on my first day.