{21}

Dear Soobin,

Hi Soobinie! I hope that you don't mind my new nickname for you hehe.

How are you doing? I hope you're well. And I hope that you're sleeping well >:(

I swear if you don't sleep early, Mini Yeonttomeok is gonna hunt your dreams. That is why you should sleep early (or at least sleep during the afternoon) or else Mini Yeonttomeok is gonna bug you all night. But don't worry, I will stop them from doing that hehe.

I heard you sing again. And no, I'm not spying on you (at least not this time) but I was just passing by again then I heard you sing. I was already late for class and I swear you're going to make me extra late. Maybe after this, I should drink a late-te cuz I was late again *sighs*.

Though, I wish I could sing as good as you. I'm honestly more into dancing than singing haha. I guess if I'm ever going to be a trainee, I have to work on my vocal skills (not that I'm gonna become a trainee anyway). You know, I don't really have a dream right now, I just want to finish my degree and try to work immediately. How about you? If you have a dream, then follow that dream and try your best to aim for it. Don't pressure yourself, okay? But I know that you can do it, even with a dream or not. I believe in you!

Okay I have to end this letter now cuz my professor just entered the room. Bye cutie!

From,
Yeonttomeok